Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #1  

Baranx4

Gold Member
I received a flyer about a new store opening and took the flyer with me for todays grand opening. I got a free hat and an incredible deal on roundup. I went there to buy the generic version 2.5 gal of roundup for $89.99 and they were out of it. I was sent all through the store to where it might be but none was found. Finally I asked another person who turned out to be the store manager and he sold me the roundup weather max 2.5 gal for the 89.99 it's usually 179.99. So I picked up two of them should last for this and next season. Right now tractor supply is having some good deals. I checked online for some of the prices in their flyer and most were the discounted everyday price.

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #2  
It must be nice to have a TSC in your area. We have to drive to NM.

COME ON TSC Arizona needs you!!

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #3  
I also saw the 2.5gal Pronto "Big 'N Tuff"(generic round-up) in their sale ad for $89.99 and went and picked up two myself. We've had a TSC store around here for as long as I can remember and you can really get some good deals if you just watch for them.

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #4  
I consider Tractor Supply the Disappointment Store. I get the flyer's too, but when I go there, they are out of what I want. It's gotten to the point that I haven't even been in the store for about a year. The last time was to compare prices to Atwood's, which is kind of the same thing, but allot bigger. I've gotten some fantastic deals from them, especially when they are getting rid of something or an end of the season sale. It's just a shame that my local store has such a hard time with inventory.

Eddie

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #5  
TSC is probably one of my favorite stores...our local store seems to be run fine and I haven't had any problems with them. :)

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #6  
I consider Tractor Supply the Disappointment Store. I get the flyer's too, but when I go there, they are out of what I want. It's gotten to the point that I haven't even been in the store for about a year. The last time was to compare prices to Atwood's, which is kind of the same thing, but allot bigger. I've gotten some fantastic deals from them, especially when they are getting rid of something or an end of the season sale. It's just a shame that my local store has such a hard time with inventory.

Eddie

I have to admit that our local Tractor Supply store made a Rural King customer out of me. :(

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #7  
Boots, pants, shirts - other than that, they are allways out of what I need.
The pioneer quick couplers have been out for months!

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #8  
Boots, pants, shirts - other than that, they are always out of what I need.
The pioneer quick couplers have been out for months!

Roger that Slackdaddy - assuming we shop at the same store. Some things, like chain hook bins, are perpetually empty, but other stuff is stocked well. Can't figure it out. Inventory turns are important, esp. in this economic climate, but you need product to sell to make any money. I still kinda like the place though....

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #9  
I received a flyer about a new store opening and took the flyer with me for todays grand opening. I got a free hat and an incredible deal on roundup. I went there to buy the generic version 2.5 gal of roundup for $89.99 and they were out of it. I was sent all through the store to where it might be but none was found. Finally I asked another person who turned out to be the store manager and he sold me the roundup weather max 2.5 gal for the 89.99 it's usually 179.99. So I picked up two of them should last for this and next season. Right now tractor supply is having some good deals. I checked online for some of the prices in their flyer and most were the discounted everyday price.

Is that the same stuff as this. GLYSTAR PRO 2-1/2 GALLON - Agri Supply

/ Went to new Tractor Supply opening today boy did I get a good deal #10  
Visited a new store 40 plus miles from me and was totally disappointed. The couple pto parts they carried didn't seem to match their claims. I guess I expected alot of farm supplies but viewed mostly a hardware store at best. No need to make that trip again !