Snowblower What’s best Snowblower paint.

/ What’s best Snowblower paint. #11  
Re: What痴 best Snowblower paint.

I spray it with fluid film no wax , you could use brush on paint like Rustoleum that will give you a heavy coat..
After the blower gets good and dry I spray all the exposed metal parts like chains, bearings, paint worn areas with spray grease before putting it away for the season. Store your implement indoors out of the elements and it stays protected and your implement lasts longer.

/ What’s best Snowblower paint. #12  
FYI, rattle can simply won't cut it.
First snow will simply abrade it away.

Well that being said it will keep the bare metal from further rusting during the warm moist summer season and as U know wet snow loves to stick to rusty surfaces.

Do as I used to do.
I rattle can sprayed with whatever can I had on hand simply to avoid that bare metal from rusting.

Last fall (B4 snow) I heat moulded some HD PVC to form a liner and I can report that the effort was most successful as I clogged but 3 times (and we had some very wet heavy snow)
It also seemed to contribute to 'economising' my shear bolt consumption as well.
Can you give more detail on just how you "heat molded some HD PVC to form a liner"? What size/thickness did you start with? How did you cut to exactly fit the inside of the snowblower?

/ What’s best Snowblower paint. #13  
Welcome to TBN.

See bumperm's post of Oct 3, 2015 "B2782 Snow Blower modifying" (Try Googling "ultra high molecular weight polyethylene" if the link doesn't work.). He describes a very professional looking installation of UHMW PE liner and provided the inspiration and advice I used to line my snowblower's fan compartment and chute.

/ What’s best Snowblower paint. #14  
After snow season is over I Coat the wear areas with used motor oil, and also oil the chain and sprockets.

/ What’s best Snowblower paint. #15  
Hit any rusty areas with sandpaper. Then Rustolium rattle can. Give it two coats. For my blower - this lasts the entire season.