What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ?

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ?
My New Holland 6610 has 7,000 hours

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #12  
There was a guy on here a couple years back with a P series tractor used in a commercial operation with multiple drivers. He said the front hubs kept failing. LS replaced them under warranty a couple of times, but once the warranty was up, he was stuck fixing it. He traded it off for a JD before it reached 1000 hrs.
When front hubs keep failing, that is a sign of overloading the front loader and running in 4WD when it’s not needed.
Other than that one story, I havent heard of any being used commercially, but someone is buying the 80-110 hp LS tractors. They just don’t get on TBN to post about them.

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #13  
I average approx 200 hrs per year. Currently have 950.0 hrs on my XG3037.

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #14  
xr 3037 with that just rolled over 1700 hours, mostly bush hogging trail maintenance and tilling food plots in rocky ground.... rebuilt tiller at least 3 times and hog has had 2 new gearboxes... XR finally tossed the air injector belt this morning, other than a couple issues when new which were very minor, this is the first thing to go wrong. Probably should have replaced it already...

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #15  
xr 3037 with that just rolled over 1700 hours, mostly bush hogging trail maintenance and tilling food plots in rocky ground.... rebuilt tiller at least 3 times and hog has had 2 new gearboxes... XR finally tossed the air injector belt this morning, other than a couple issues when new which were very minor, this is the first thing to go wrong. Probably should have replaced it already...

All but the front glass is gone, steps are torn off, mirrors, lights, signals, all gone. giant chunk of roof broken out, rear fenders broken and cracked, key broke off use a small screwdriver to start and stop it.... I have not been kind to this hammer, but it still starts every time and does whatever **** I ask it to do.

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #16  
2014 P7010C about 700 hrs. Original battery. No issues yet.

Looked at a P7040CPS? at an auction this spring. Had over 1000 hrs. Had a front axle problem...

CT

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #17  
I have a McCormick CT 41 hst. Same as a ls4041. I bought it at a sale non running (bad battery). I think it's a 2008. It looks like the previous owner put it in gear and let it drive itself through the woods. Hood is smashed, fenders are so bad, the guy driving must have lost a leg. I have replaced the water pump, fan belt, PTO switch, and the fuel sending unit. I had the front end rebuilt. I am currently just a few hours shy of 3000 hours. The tractor was obviously abused by the previous owner. Besides looking like hell, it starts, runs, drives and works awesome. I have friends with orange and green machines, I have no more issues than they do. I currently have a mt357 on order. Only bought a new one because I am getting soft and want a cab. I priced new green and orange with the same options, nearly $10k more for less warrenty and different paint. I would say the premium cab on the Deere is nicer, but not $10k nicer. I'm not worried about trade in. Overall a great machine. I would like to try a high hp LS, see how it compares to like our JD 6110.

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #18  
I have a McCormick CT 41 hst. Same as a ls4041. I bought it at a sale non running (bad battery). I think it's a 2008. It looks like the previous owner put it in gear and let it drive itself through the woods. Hood is smashed, fenders are so bad, the guy driving must have lost a leg. I have replaced the water pump, fan belt, PTO switch, and the fuel sending unit. I had the front end rebuilt. I am currently just a few hours shy of 3000 hours. The tractor was obviously abused by the previous owner. Besides looking like hell, it starts, runs, drives and works awesome. I have friends with orange and green machines, I have no more issues than they do. I currently have a mt357 on order. Only bought a new one because I am getting soft and want a cab. I priced new green and orange with the same options, nearly $10k more for less warrenty and different paint. I would say the premium cab on the Deere is nicer, but not $10k nicer. I'm not worried about trade in. Overall a great machine. I would like to try a high hp LS, see how it compares to like our JD 6110.
Awesome! Good to hear! And welcome to the forum!

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ? #19  
Well congratulations so far LGvaltra has replied with the highest hours LS tractor at 1578 hours !
I am surprised there have not been some much higher numbers posted, I was expecting to see a bunch with well over 4,000 hours. So far only 28 hours on my new XR 4155. The 2002 Honda Goldwing that I bought brandnew now has 561,000 miles, the engine is still original and runs like new but it does use some oil.
That's a lotta seat time.....sore butt????

/ What痴 the highest hours LS tractor ?
I am very lucky the stock Honda GL1800 seat fits me perfect, no problem doing 1,000 mile days.
The bike currently has 570,000+ on odometer, at 40mpg that would be over 14,000 gallons of gasoline !
The LS XR4155 has 78 hours

That's a lotta seat time.....sore butt????
1626019402484.jpeg

Last edited: