What am I Missing? 1991 Ford F-350 hood latch

/ What am I Missing? 1991 Ford F-350 hood latch #91  
So here's something funny!
My wife works at a Ford dealership that is getting close to 100 years old.
I took my tractor down there and was doing some clean up in their back lots this week.
I just happened to find this! Not for the OPs truck, but found it funny because it immediately made me think of this thread. 33577.jpg33576.jpg

/ What am I Missing? 1991 Ford F-350 hood latch #92  
Funny, I just realized something. If someone says something nice about me, that's good. If someone says something negative, that's OK. But when someone says something I don't understand, I find that somehow disturbing. :confused3:

No offense intended, just a bit of sarcasm trying to note what k0ua put a different way... I have extremely slow internet and loading many pages is annoying since it takes longer than loading twice as many posts per page, but didn't want to push my luck with more posts per page :). I'm part of many forums (Even therangerstation.com which I remember Doofy from, I'm just Scotts90ranger over there) all of which seem to have different platforms, and over 20 years of forum use I've seen a LOT so I know there's options. There's one forum I'm a part of sometimes that has I think 20 stickies on the general discussion page and the forum default is like 25 posts per page which is extremely annoying, I complained and they blew me off so I fixed it myself by doubling the posts per page, and while I was there changed the posts per thread and I've been tweaking them on the rest of the forums I go to :)

My sarcasm is odd at times, but if in doubt, I mean no harm, just a gentle nudge, even if I made a your mom joke it's all in jest :). It's the internet, it's not all meant as truth...

/ What am I Missing? 1991 Ford F-350 hood latch
No offense intended, just a bit of sarcasm trying to note what k0ua put a different way... I have extremely slow internet and loading many pages is annoying since it takes longer than loading twice as many posts per page, but didn't want to push my luck with more posts per page :). I'm part of many forums (Even therangerstation.com which I remember Doofy from, I'm just Scotts90ranger over there) all of which seem to have different platforms, and over 20 years of forum use I've seen a LOT so I know there's options. There's one forum I'm a part of sometimes that has I think 20 stickies on the general discussion page and the forum default is like 25 posts per page which is extremely annoying, I complained and they blew me off so I fixed it myself by doubling the posts per page, and while I was there changed the posts per thread and I've been tweaking them on the rest of the forums I go to :)

My sarcasm is odd at times, but if in doubt, I mean no harm, just a gentle nudge, even if I made a your mom joke it's all in jest :). It's the internet, it's not all meant as truth...

I really haven't visited TheRangerStation since I joined TBN. New Tractor vs Old Ranger, I guess. I enjoy reading and sharing information with other people that are interested in the same things I am. I don't always agree with everyone but I always try to be civil and polite. Sometimes it is hard to bite your tongue. Most people on the Forums I visit seem genuine and are usually very helpful. Old Farts need something to do and forums fill that void nicely.

/ What am I Missing? 1991 Ford F-350 hood latch #94  
So here's something funny!
My wife works at a Ford dealership that is getting close to 100 years old.
I took my tractor down there and was doing some clean up in their back lots this week.
I just happened to find this! Not for the OPs truck, but found it funny because it immediately made me think of this thread.View attachment 673386View attachment 673387

Bonus points if you can tell us what the year and model that one is off of. :)

/ What am I Missing? 1991 Ford F-350 hood latch #95  
I took some time from TRS, life gets in the way of things, wasn't in the best place for a while. Now I'm settled, have acreage, a tractor and more projects than I have time and space to deal with but am soon to have a shop to do stuff in! Now I have multiple vehicles that need some love, not just the original Ranger but also 2 Explorers and an F350 and way too much to keep me busy

On an on topic note, my '97 F350 has the same hood latch setup which means it was probably the same from '80 to '97, for giggles I'll look at the '80 F350 bucket truck that's in the back 40... did I mention I have projects out the wazoo? On a nice note, if you manage to break out the back window in the cab (I've broken 2 in 7 years, don't ask... ok, a boat on one and firewood on the other) they are all the same from '80 to '97 excluding the '97 F150 no matter the cab style.

/ What am I Missing? 1991 Ford F-350 hood latch
I took some time from TRS, life gets in the way of things, wasn't in the best place for a while. Now I'm settled, have acreage, a tractor and more projects than I have time and space to deal with but am soon to have a shop to do stuff in! Now I have multiple vehicles that need some love, not just the original Ranger but also 2 Explorers and an F350 and way too much to keep me busy

On an on topic note, my '97 F350 has the same hood latch setup which means it was probably the same from '80 to '97, for giggles I'll look at the '80 F350 bucket truck that's in the back 40... did I mention I have projects out the wazoo? On a nice note, if you manage to break out the back window in the cab (I've broken 2 in 7 years, don't ask... ok, a boat on one and firewood on the other) they are all the same from '80 to '97 excluding the '97 F150 no matter the cab style.

Good Luck with all your projects and Fords. Keep on Keeping on but always take a little time to Chill. This Forum is a good place for a little "Me" Time and a way to unwind.