What are these connectors called?

/ What are these connectors called? #1  

thegoulais

Tractor
John Deere X584 and Ford F 1100 4WD
20210907_071849.jpg
20210907_071856.jpg

/ What are these connectors called? #2  
They look like SAE ORB (O-ring Boss) in the valve and female swivel pipe where hose attaches.

depending on valve make also possible could be BSPP in the valve

/ What are these connectors called? #3  
The male ends (in the valve) look like SAE also called ORB (O Ring Boss) the female ends to the hoses look like female swivel NPT (National Pipe Thread)

/ What are these connectors called? #4  
too many look the same but different. remove them and take them to a hydraulic shop to match them up. will save a trip or two.

/ What are these connectors called? #5  
From what I've read, disassembling and reassembling NPT induce leaks so personally, I bought different combinations of fittings and only used the one that I needed and returned the rest.

/ What are these connectors called? #6  
From what I've read, disassembling and reassembling NPT induce leaks so personally, I bought different combinations of fittings and only used the one that I needed and returned the rest.

While this is probably true I would liken it to the fact that you are more likely to have an accident driving your car than if you left it parked.

/ What are these connectors called? #7  
From just a visual inspect I'd say that both post 2 and 3 had the correct answer.
As far as reusing them replace the O-rings (should be less then a dime each) and use a bit of pipe dope on the male threads.

/ What are these connectors called? #8  
Yup, look like standard ole ORB fittings. No thread sealer required