What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #31  
Stump grinder, backhoe, grapple, cab, wider rear blade and box blade, and a SCUT to get into the small places, lol.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #32  
For me, it would be a snow pusher. I got a plow already, so can't justify buying/building a pusher, but I do want one anyways.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #33  
The full glass enclosure maybe not so much but a 4 post canopy is a literal lifesaver when working around trees.

Another vote for the 4 post canopy. It's double thick canopy gives some protection from weather & sun.

But what I like best are those front posts. They've deflected some serious branches that I didn't see in time. Also handy for grabbing to get on and off the tractor in one smooth motion that doesn't torque my back.

I wish every tractor had that same system.

WAIT! Powerball?? OK. If I won the powerball I'd get a Bobcat ToolCat..... with every attachment made. And park it in my new BARN that I hired someone else to build.

rScotty

Last edited:
   / What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #34  
I have everything I "need". HOWEVER - there are times I wish my Kubota had a cab. And then there are all the other times when I'm glad it doesn't.
The OP suggested a Powerball payoff. So feel free to wish for a second tractor, WITH a cab. ;)

The only thing I would really like is a trailer to haul it on, and perhaps a subframe for the backhoe so that I can take it off the 8N and use it on the Kubota.

If I got the trailer I also would need another piece of land to haul the tractor too... :D

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #35  
A three point mounting backhoe attachment. Yet I have no where to put it when not using it. :)

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #36  
Is another 40+ acres adjacent to mine an "attachment"?

I guess any tractor attachment I think I need will be on the list to buy when price and budget align.

The wish list stuff is more about a mini-ex and/or a 2nd tractor with a backhoe and a cab.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #37  
   / What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you.
The OP suggested a Powerball payoff. So feel free to wish for a second tractor, WITH a cab. ;)

The only thing I would really like is a trailer to haul it on, and perhaps a subframe for the backhoe so that I can take it off the 8N and use it on the Kubota.

If I got the trailer I also would need another piece of land to haul the tractor too... :D
Absolutely, afterall it is a wish list.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #39  
Chipper and Harley rake or rock screener would be great. I couldn't get a cab on my tractor so I'm thinking about just getting a short-sleeved beekeeper suite for the summer mowing.

/ What attachments are "toys" for you; you would like to own but they are not practical for you. #40  
When I saw the most recent powerball numbers, it got me to thinking:
First, before telling the wife about the PB ticket, ask her if she had one wish, what would it be and then fill her dream.
Once that is completed, how about one each, with one each, Inside a mega-barn on that property that is currently not for sale.