Mowing What can I do ??

/ What can I do ?? #11  
I have to park my XR3037 in front of what I'm tackling..... you have a pasture compared to this. Many of the pasture, field reclaiming pictures i've seen here are tame compared to mine. Maybe I'm taking too big a bite at mine and should get some heavy equipment. I'll get some picks in the morning. Here is the only one I have and it doesn't really display the scale. This goes back another 5 acres or so.... lol

IMG_20140426_194106_zpswjf5hto9.jpg

/ What can I do ?? #12  
I have to park my XR3037 in front of what I'm tackling..... you have a pasture compared to this. Many of the pasture, field reclaiming pictures i've seen here are tame compared to mine. Maybe I'm taking too big a bite at mine and should get some heavy equipment. I'll get some picks in the morning. Here is the only one I have and it doesn't really display the scale. This goes back another 5 acres or so.... lol

View attachment 376913

Ours was pretty much like that and decided to save our equipment by renting the skid loader. We still used the tractors in some of the areas. We had thirty acres or more and some of it is going to need chainsaws.

/ What can I do ?? #13  
This should bring it into scale, I don't have extended periods to continuously work on it so renting isn't really an option. I have thought about hiring one of those mulcher crews that have the brush and tree chewing attachments for a bobcat. Then I would have to wade through it all and mark what I want to keep, I'm kind of deciding as I go...

IMG_20140608_165106_zps6daxkzne.jpg

/ What can I do ?? #14  
This should bring it into scale, I don't have extended periods to continuously work on it so renting isn't really an option. I have thought about hiring one of those mulcher crews that have the brush and tree chewing attachments for a bobcat. Then I would have to wade through it all and mark what I want to keep, I'm kind of deciding as I go...

View attachment 378583
I would take out all or nearly all of those sweet gum trees and any left, keep an eye out for sprouts. They are really invasive what with the sweet gum balls everywhere and the roots sprouting up runners everywhere. That thicket reminds me of my place when I got it. Sweetgum saplings so thick around my creek that you really couldn't walk in it what with them and the saw briars. I thinned them with bush hog and later got into the thicket with my TLB and opened it up so I could run my 7 foot BH between the trees. I only left a few of the larger ones and then only if they had sufficient distance between them to drive my LS P7010C.
Thorn trees are a pain also and if you don't get every root, they will continue to sent up sprouts for years to come.

/ What can I do ?? #15  
I do think that for the OP who doesn't have an FEL, backing thru that thicker brush would be the way to go. Perhaps a pain in the neck to do so, but you wont be damaging your tractor by running up on a large rock or other obstacle.

/ What can I do ??
OK.. Its all becoming clear to me now..

Apparently .. going into scrub and bush that's older than the pyramids can cause damage to a tractor.! My hood is deformed.. and looks like it wats to be at 45 deg to the flat look it had before , and my exhaust is bent backwards like a 30 deg change to the vertical..

I think I can sort out the exhaust problem , but what do i do with a bonnet that wants to warp itself very strangely >> I know I shouldnt have done the things I did .. but It seemed such an adventure at the start!

so now I have a tractor that looks like Quasimodo , and a wife that thinks I am mad! .... not to mention a business partner that doesnt care a **** about what i have done as she didnt contribute a penny to the tractor!

Ohh me... Ohh My!! I am in such deep Doo Doo!

HELP!!!