What did you break today?

/ What did you break today? #11  
   / What did you break today? #12  
Broke the so called pto shaft on my step dads auger. Seems the Square tube was weaker than his 5/16th grade 8 bolt used for a shear pin.

Attachments

• image-591009866.jpg
    image-591009866.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 177
   / What did you break today? #13  
   / What did you break today? #14  
I've never used one of these companies......did you have to adjust the fit of your glasses? Any problems?
I had to adjust the nosepads and ear pieces to my liking, but I always have to do that anyway. They seem to last me about a year and a half, then I have them scratched up enough that its time for new ones (same as with the expensive ones from the local places, but easier on the wallet).
I have my 2nd pair now, first pair listed a little over 18 months.
If you have bifocals or progressive lenses, its iffy (hard to test fit from across the country), someone at work had progressive lenses and didn't like them but mine are plain lenses (other than the high prescription)

Aaron Z

/ What did you break today? #15  
I broke wind today, but then I break it most days. Some days more often than other days. Does this count? :D

I think I broke the speed limit going back to work after breaking bread at noon too. :D

/ What did you break today?
I've never used one of these companies......did you have to adjust the fit of your glasses? Any problems?

I just used coastal.com on a new pair of progressives, about half what the local optometrist charges. I had to tweak the earpieces slightly but other than that a huge savings (+$200 saved)

/ What did you break today? #17  
I broke my finger two weeks ago, when the lever on my quick hitch slammed into it.

/ What did you break today? #18  
Got to thinking about what Industrial Toys(post#4) said about neighbors. I've lived out here 35+ years and its only been the last five years that neighbors "moved in" and are now two and a half miles away. Prior to that, it was well over seven miles.

I think about 15 to 20 years ago I broke something and never realized it until now. I broke my desire to socialize and be a social animal within a group. I MUCH prefer living out here - all by myself - and only about once every two months or so go into town to restock supplies. If mistakes are made, I know who made them - if jobs or projects don't get done on time, I know exactly why. And I never waste time wondering - who didn't do that, why hasn't that been done and I never argue with the notion - I'll do that tomorrow.

/ What did you break today? #19  
I'm breaking a colt right now... Does that count?

/ What did you break today? #20  
I had to adjust the nosepads and ear pieces to my liking, but I always have to do that anyway. They seem to last me about a year and a half, then I have them scratched up enough that its time for new ones (same as with the expensive ones from the local places, but easier on the wallet).
I have my 2nd pair now, first pair listed a little over 18 months.
If you have bifocals or progressive lenses, its iffy (hard to test fit from across the country), someone at work had progressive lenses and didn't like them but mine are plain lenses (other than the high prescription)

Aaron Z

Thanks.....I need some new glasses.....might give them a try.