What did you do at work today?

/ What did you do at work today? #1  

Shaneard

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 4630, Two IH 140's, John Deere A
I slung a 5/16" rod out of the milling machine at 1,000 RPM into some paint cans and poked a hole in 2 of them. What a mess!

Attachments

• IMG_3019.JPG
    IMG_3019.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_3017.JPG
    IMG_3017.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 642
  • IMG_3016.JPG
    IMG_3016.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_3018.JPG
    IMG_3018.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 682
   / What did you do at work today? #4  
Well, glad to see it isn't just me. Already came to the conclusion. New year, same old $#&+!

What are we? Four days in?

/ What did you do at work today? #5  
I'm retired too. I did get the tractor out this morning and cleared up some of the slush in the driveway while it was above freezing. Now its frozen so have to spread some ashes for traction. Also made an appointment at the car dealer to get a free oil change on the wife's car. I'll take it there tomorrow and drink their free coffee and bug the salesmen also.

/ What did you do at work today? #6  
I have about 2 1/2 years before I can retire. But until then I'm still arresting bad guys, writing tickets and pretty much violating everyone's civil rights. So they say...

/ What did you do at work today? #7  
Let's see (1) Attempted to finish a couple of BOM's (2) made a plan view of a machine for a prospective customer (3) helped a customer to get a new touchscreen working with a old pic unit (4) had 2 conference calls and a few assorted small tasks - overall a pretty good day with no skinned knuckles or paper cuts.

/ What did you do at work today? #8  
Removed the Injector Pump and starter from my 3910. Pump will be rebuilt, leaking diesel. Starter solenoid requires 3 or 4 hits before engaging.

Who has time for retirement.....

/ What did you do at work today? #9  
Been retired for 9 years now... certainly couldn't find time to go to work now, what with all the stuff I have to do around the place. Sometimes, though, it might be because opportunity and ambition don't coincide as often as they used to... :confused3:

Pete

/ What did you do at work today? #10  
had to pump down my septic tank , I let my helper start the siphon