What did you do at work today?

/ What did you do at work today? #282  
Vacation day,(finally) started setting up my sawmill.

What kind of sawmill did you get? Ours just arrived a couple days ago but we haven’t set it up yet. Woodland mills HM-126 14hp.

/ What did you do at work today? #283  
I bought a Woodmizer LX25. I picked it up last fall but didn’t get a chance to set it up before winter set in. Now that I have a bare spot on the pad where my garage eventually is going, I hope to get it going this weekend

/ What did you do at work today? #285  
I'm patiently waiting for late spring/summer so I can get working on a hay shed and more work inside my barn. Hay shed will not start until after I cut the hay. Don't want to track up the field.
Other than that I've got all the super hero movies memorized.
Snowfall has been light this year so I haven't been sledding yet, but, we're finally getting some now so maybe I can get the sled out soon. That is if I can afford the gas. Glad we're "building back better." Sorry couldn't resist.

/ What did you do at work today? #288  
Yesterday I had to hang 30 framed pictures of various sizes, all with security hangers, all in concrete block wall. 90 holes. My arms still hurt. 🤣

/ What did you do at work today? #289  
I've been fighting mechanical handrails, and will be for the next week at least, can't wait to get the cnc mill so I can start doing more maching!

I did draw up an cut out some drain grates the other day, had to match an existing square pattern.
20220302_132751.jpg

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ What did you do at work today? #290  
And I love your miniatures, brings me back to my childhood and playing with my 1/16 and 1/64 ertl equipment. I just wish my kids had as much enthusiasm for equipment as I do.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app