What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,911  
Spent an hour looking for the fuel cap I left sitting on the hood after fueling up to do some brush hogging. I did eventually find it!

Sadly, I’ve done that more than once.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,913  
I installed my Pats quick attach on my lower link arms yesterday. So far, so good, I can give a better review later as I use them. I didn't want the standard quickattach because I wanted something that would work no matter what implement I picked up. I only have to attach the upper link and it seems a lot easier for hooking up the PTO than trying to work around the normal quick attach unit.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,914  
Today, I changed out the tinny, rattling OE speakers. The Pioneer's were a direct fit other than needing to space out the grills about 3/16". Huge improvement.

Attachments

• IMG_20210711_161518_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20210711_161518_hdr.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 76
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,915  
Hooked up the 30+ year old Woods Dixie Cutter (bush hog) then greased it, then checked the oil, then decided to take the blades off to sharpen them, never been removed or sharpened before before but everything came apart easy enough, smeared grease on the pins before re installing them so if I ever do remove them again they might come out a little easier next time.
By the time I got that all done the sun was going down but I wanted to try it out just to make sure everything was working properly so I mowed some tall grass, brush and weeds in the ditch, seemed to cut much better than before but its really no surprise because the blades were really beat up from years and years of hitting rocks.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,916  
I spent 4 hours digging out about a 6' in diameter mass of willow stumps and roots. Roots were still soft and pliable and hard to cut with the backhoe bucket. Hardly any decomposition in the 20 years since the trees were cut down.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,918  
What is the capacity of the LL1101 loader bucket? I can find lift, weight, size and a few other details, but not the capacity in cubic feet/yards.

I too have never seen bucket capacity or bucket weight ever listed anywhere.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,919  
I too have never seen bucket capacity or bucket weight ever listed anywhere.
Bucket on my MT240/LL3302 loader weighs 242lbs ( I weighed it with a crane scale). Capacity I thought was .6 yards, not home where I can check my Loader manual ( I think that's where I read it)