What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,371  
The SMV's are one safeties that we don't do without. Tractors, wagons, planters and all other types of implements have them, the only ones that don't are a couple of low height implements such as harrows.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,372  
Yep, my smv was quick to go mount and all... In the way hooking up stuff and killed vision from the cab.

Luckily, I do not need to drive on the highway.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,373  
SMV signs are required here and I have seen folks get tickets for not having them while while driving on road. The only reason original SMV sign was removed was it interfered with hoses for hydraulic top link but I usually had a SMV sign installed anytime I drove on road. The new SMV sign taped inside the window is working very nicely so I don’t think it will ever be removed again. The $12 SMV sign price from Tractor Supply seems reasonable.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,374  
completed power and lights to the barn

Barn_Lights.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,376  
Nice lights, do you have any plans to install sheeting or doors someday ?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,378  
Nice lights, do you have any plans to install sheeting or doors someday ?
I don't. Living in a hurricane area, in my mind, it's best to just let the wind blow through, rather than resist and blow down. I may be wrong, but that's how I envision it lol

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,380  
I don't. Living in a hurricane area, in my mind, it's best to just let the wind blow through, rather than resist and blow down. I may be wrong, but that's how I envision it lol

Seems reasonable to me; you're in Alabama, not Maine, and you've got a better grasp of your needs for sure.

That said, do you have a garage or workspace? If not, it might be worth having some portable wall, or barrier, to set up when working on the tractor, trailers, etc.