What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #11  
Funny. My wife got stuck on a creek bank today with the bush hog on the back. She was wearing sandles....

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #12  
This was actually last week
15 week old puppy is already to heavy... need to move her around using the tractor!
IMG_20180904_120657.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
Awaiting delivery ..... hopefully in the next hour or two.

:: Taps foot impatiently...... ::

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
Got it. Almost fits in the shed. Width and height are OK with the bar folded down, but it's about 3 inches too long from bucket tip to BH knuckle to be able to close both doors. Got to figure out a plan.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #15  
Got it. Almost fits in the shed. Width and height are OK with the bar folded down, but it's about 3 inches too long from bucket tip to BH knuckle to be able to close both doors. Got to figure out a plan.

are you curling the bucket under? I have to curl mine under to get the door down on mine. only because I spread the plastic shelving units apart and set the wood chipper in between them, so now I have to curl the bucket under on the loader to get the door down

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #16  
today I replaced the pins on the bush hog with some longer ones, made some spacers to go between the framing on it to spread it out, all so I can use it with the quick hitch. why in the world any implement company wouldn't just go ahead and make their implements compatible is beyond me....

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #17  
Leveling an area for a shed
2018-09-09 15.50.14.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #19  
Puppy? Are you sure that isn't a bear?! look at those paws! Any closer to moving?