What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
Does anybody know what transmission is in these? Manufacturer? Model number?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #22  
IMG_4027.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #23  

NICE!

today I replaced the tines on my 55" tiller. I found a complete set for my agric tiller on ebay. this is one of the ones that has a disc all the way at one edge that only has 3 tines on it. 5 discs with 6 each, 3 of both directions. The set came with 33, but the 3 extras are the wrong ones. I took these off and replaced one at a time, so I'd know I got them on in the right direction. I've written the seller to see what he wants to do about it, we'll see....

was late getting them done, I just left the 3 worn out ones on, one on each of three discs so it wouldn't be so out of balance. wanting to till the garden spot and get it ready for possibly planting a winter crop soon.

Put it back on the truck. Some kind of transmission problem. Dealer sent a service guy this morning and he duplicated all my issues. Decided they couldn't do anything here, so they hauled it off.

Now we wait.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #25  
Put it back on the truck. Some kind of transmission problem. Dealer sent a service guy this morning and he duplicated all my issues. Decided they couldn't do anything here, so they hauled it off.

Now we wait.

What was the trans doing or not doing?

Lost drive uphill, even over the very low berm beside my driveway. BH and FEL worked, so they think it's a transaxle issue rather than a hydraulic issue.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #27  
That is depressing! Hope the problem is not to serious and that it gets returned quickly.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #28  
Seems to be a lot of threads with ALL brands of new tractors with issues.. Manufactures need to slow down, use better quality parts because people are spending a lot of money for new machines that are going back on a trailer within a very short time, we buy new because we don't want someone else's problems but some of us get the problems buying new anyway..

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #29  
ok so yesterday, I posted about changing the tines out on my tiller. Contacted the seller on ebay about the ones that were wrong, and he contacted me pretty quick that he'll send me the correct ones out right away.

went ahead and tilled the garden today. in doing so, here's what I did with my LS tractor today:
IMG_8722.JPG

I used this tiller for 4 years with the old Ford tractor, but apparently this one sits a little farther away, and there wasn't enough overlap on the tubes. This is a solid tube, welded onto the yoke, so I'm not sure if I want to try buying a new tube and welding it, or just buying a whole new PTO shaft :(

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #30  
I did the same by adding a quick hitch which added four inchs to the length, I screwed that shaft up pretty good..