What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,813  
So looked at the EA wicked 55....wow...not low cost for sure. I need to take the tractor back to dealer and have them install the third function...then I'll take another look at it. I wish the bottom tines were a little longer. Reviews seem to be good.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,814  
They do make a longer bottom one:
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...e-by-Everything-Attachments-p/eta-wrg-cmp.htm

I initially ordered one of these. Talked to Travis with EA and he talked me into the shorter one. Its lighter and uses the Hardox AR400 steel. For my needs, I think the shorter one will be perfect.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,815  
They do make a longer bottom one:
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...e-by-Everything-Attachments-p/eta-wrg-cmp.htm

I initially ordered one of these. Talked to Travis with EA and he talked me into the shorter one. Its lighter and uses the Hardox AR400 steel. For my needs, I think the shorter one will be perfect.
Thanks for the link....looked at it....the trade off is an additional 160 lbs & $400 bucks for the longer tines. Hummmmm, decisions. REALLY appreciate the info.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,816  
I ordered my EA Wickeder 60" grapple and got the third function kit. Have no clue what ports to plug into on top of the case. I saw something about the bottom port on the valving under bucket controls.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,818  
I ordered my EA Wickeder 60" grapple and got the third function kit. Have no clue what ports to plug into on top of the case. I saw something about the bottom port on the valving under bucket controls.
See if this video helps. It helped me install mine on my MT240

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,819  
I plan on installing my third function over this coming long weekend. I will film it and get it posted as soon as I can.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,820  
Found this video of LS R36i plowing a small piece of ground here in Portugal, getting it ready for planting. I thought some of you LS guys would enjoy it. He has more videos with a brush mower and a rototiller as part of the steps on prepping the land.

By the way, the new LS MT3.35, MT3.40, MT3.50 and MT3.60 are just being introduced here and they are already Stage V emissions ready as that will be required in 2022. They look very nice.

Pode ser uma imagem de 1 pessoa e ao ar livre