What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,051  
Never removed the loader on any of my tractors unless splitting the tractor for some reason.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,052  
I used to be in the camp of "I never take off the FEL" until I did it. Saw how easy it was, and how much more room I have to work around the engine. Now, whenever I service the engine, step 1 is to remove the FEL. Makes life so much easier.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,053  
Two days, eight stumps, one leak. Five Hackberry stumps wanted to be difficult. Three Oak stumps less so. All small. Leak on BH dipperstick tweaked with a crescent wrench.

Dirt smoothed over, some dirt added to replace the stump volume.

Will let settle for a few weeks, then go over with tiller and landscape rake to level and maybe seed.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,054  
I moved a gravel pile into the tractor barn to prepare for concrete floor. It will be a long process as there is a 21 inch difference in height from one corner to the corner diagonally across from it. It is only a 20x30 barn and must be 30 years old. It looks rough, but is the only option I have at the time. I just want a level concrete floor so I can check the oil without having to move the tractor. I also plan to store all my attachments on pallets so I can move then with a pallet jack and save space. Even as small as it is, all attachments should fit in it with the tractor and kubota rtv. While working, I noticed the Regen lights were on on the dash. It had just rolled over to 50 hours, but the only reason I knew it was in regen was the lights. Could NOT tell by the sound or operation of the tractor. I have always kept the rpms up when operating it, even just to move it around I keep them at 1500 or higher. I had been dreading this, but if not for the lights would have not known it was happening.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,055  
Did some digging to the entrance to my shooting range. Also dug out about 2 feet down to level the range. Very impressive in this river bottom top soil.

PXL_20211010_203033136.jpg
PXL_20211010_213342898.jpg
PXL_20211010_212830743.jpg
PXL_20211010_213020975.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,056  
About three hours mowing a neighbor's several acre lawn. I don't know how many acres ... a lot more than I would mow if it was mine. But they're out of town and asked me to help, soooooo ....

Tried to take the FEL off for the first time. Their yard is kind of rough and I wanted to take that weight off the front axle. Got the legs down and the pins out. Messed with the joystick, but all it would do is push the top pin holes forward. Never could raise it up to get the bottom pins out of the cradles. Put the pins back in. I'll figure it out later.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,057  
About three hours mowing a neighbor's several acre lawn. I don't know how many acres ... a lot more than I would mow if it was mine. But they're out of town and asked me to help, soooooo ....

Tried to take the FEL off for the first time. Their yard is kind of rough and I wanted to take that weight off the front axle. Got the legs down and the pins out. Messed with the joystick, but all it would do is push the top pin holes forward. Never could raise it up to get the bottom pins out of the cradles. Put the pins back in. I'll figure it out later.
I've only removed my loader 2 or 3 times but it seemed like it worked better if I put the legs down farther and use the bucket edge more to position the loader off and on.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,058  
Paid $24.45 for a brandnew toolbox that’s actually made for a 8N Ford tractor. Its made of steel and 11 inches long so it’s the ideal size to fit on the rear of my tractor cab. Now I will have a handy spot to store small three point hookup parts
1634490947060.jpeg

1634490667359.jpeg

1634490534087.jpeg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,059  
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,060