What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #51  
Fixing the driveway after a heavy rain. received_10210016712154174.jpeg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #52  
Years ago I made my own field fence stretcher out of 2 2x4x4. It has been leaning in the corner of my pony shed for 20 years. One day I got the idea to use it for one of my major nemeses. A couple of weeks ago I tried it out.

I slid the assembly a few inches onto my loader forks, and was able to reach over a 4' barbed wire fence, and mash down the evil Himalayan black berry bushes. It worked so well, I'm going to make a similar one about 2x4x6.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
Over the weekend I moved a lot of fill trees and brush. Probably 100+ tons.

Very happy with my machine, and loving my new Volvo Mini Ex. That thing is a beast.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #54  
Went and picked up a couple sections of log for a project my son is working on.

TowHeavy%20(Medium).jpg

WOW that's one nice looking oldschool property

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #55  
WOW that's one nice looking oldschool property

Thanks. Old school is accuate. This pic is after the new house was built to replace the one that was burned during the civil war.

New%20Farm%20House.png

The history goes back a lot farther than photography though. The property was deeded to my ancestors by King George III prior to the Revolution. The previous inhabitants/owners were the Shawnee.

from%20back%20field.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #56  
Dang! That's awesome!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #57  
IMG_0944.JPG
Well I didn't get to do it because of having a small surgery Friday, but my buddy rode my tractor today building my new house pad.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #58  
Believe it or not...I got to pull my neighbor's Kubota out of a ditch and tow him back to his barn...:laughing: Really!

Told him to get a Mahindra.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
Visited a neighbor and ran the box blade up and down their driveway for an hour or so. They need some more stone, but at the end, a rutted, messed up driveway became smooth and clean. They were very happy. I got cookies and coffee for my efforts, which made me happy.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #60  
I got her all loaded up for a weekend of making firewood for some friends

IMG_1239.JPG

Last edited: