What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
Managed to really bend the lower lift arm on the 2538, followed by the fixed link breaking due to torque stress. Now I have to fix it.

Also moved a lot of dirt and rocks, which is an ongoing process at my place.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #32  
wiggled the battery terminals until the thing started, and went on a rampage through parts of the back 40 wiping out underbrush with the tooth bar on the front and processing it with the rotoary cutter on the back. Probably do the same thing again either later this week or this weekend, get the stuff I missed, push things around, and start scheming on what to do with the space (trees and/or bushes of a fruit bearing nature)

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #33  
My 2555 has more than earned its keep over the past few weeks. This weekend it will be doing a lot of backhoe work, removing stumps and digging a trench for a new power cable to the barn.

IMG_1074.JPG IMG_1080.JPG IMG_1082.JPG IMG_0851.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #34  
Put the 4540 to work with a new disc. With 24-20" pans it's all she wants in low range 4th gear. Handles it great in low 3rd. I'll see how it does later this fall when I get the moldboard put back together.

Ran the Mahindra box blade down my dirt road. Did a decent job, but at 425 lbs it is too light. Going to figure out a way to get another 200 lbs on there, probably just weld some heavy scrap plate to it.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #37  
Dug and backfilled about 80' of ditch for electric service to the pole barn. Some of the hardest clay and stone I have ever seen.. Along the way, the pressure switch fell out from the seat, a little elbow grease and back to work!

Ripped the stem off one of my rear wheels. A whole bunch of beet juice fertilizing the ground now instead of providing ballast. ******.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #39  
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #40  
Ripped the stem off one of my rear wheels. A whole bunch of beet juice fertilizing the ground now instead of providing ballast. ******.

That had to suck...... no easy way out for that....$1 part fails, $300 fix, and hours of back breaking work...:(