What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #91  
How much does that thing shake the tractor? Says it has 30,000 lbs of impact at full stroke.

Actually not as much as you would think. The legs on the 3pt hitch make a HUGE difference. Set them on the ground, level up the driver with the cranks, pound a few times and check the post for level (adjusting as necessary) and then go to town. The tractor moves very little and the post in in the ground in less than 5 minutes start to finish.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #92  
No pictures, but I rebuilt the berms at my club's shooting range.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #93  
Nothing here. My new Mahindra 3550 is in the shop. Again. This time with a transmission problem and a hydraulic loss of power. More lost time. They have had it for seven days now. They have fixed everything so far, no charges. But, I'm losing too much time and too many times. I didn't buy a new tractor for frustration.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
York Raked about half an acre in prep for Hydro Seeding. Only to realize it is too late in the season. That is actually OK, I need to go rock picking over the same land. Where I am, no amount of raking will get rid of all the rocks, more just pop up behind. Time to hire a helper. And by helper I mean a guy to pick rocks while I go pretend to be busy elsewhere.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #95  
Nothing. More lost time. Waiting on a new steering cylinder. 254 hours on meter........

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #96  
Tractor steering is now fixed but it has done nothing but rain here lately. So the Mahindra and I wait for better weather.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #98  
Moved a few timbers, and one heaping load of topsoil to level off in a stall in the barn. Getting some things done that need to be before the snow starts flying. We've been lucky with the weather so far. Extra time to get things done. IMG_3420.JPGIMG_3421.JPGIMG_3424.JPG

Last edited:
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #99  
Fixed drainage in a backyard. Barely fit through the gate (removed the gate off the hinge to get another 2").

20171103_155202.jpg
20171103_155210.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #100  
Moved some logs, and the new 2535 handled it like a boss. Love the extra weight and lift capacity.MVIMG_20171104_145615.jpg