What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #351  
4735ED29-40FE-4653-85D2-CAB89E1324E7.jpeg4AA1AB85-B7F9-4B4C-B1F2-93ED2C6FDD70.jpegMoving more logs into staging area for bucking and splitting. Grapple makes this task much easier and safer.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #352  
I thought you were in Australia, not Erie ...... [[[ :) ]]]

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #353  
No. My toilet flushes in the standard direction :laughing: But I don’t know why the thumbnails are upside down.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #354  
put a new battery inand also had to buy/salvage battery holddowns. one rod was totally rusted and break at the angle and the other was nad news. had to salvage the top crosspiece. one i bought at autozone was too wide. probably could have used the new with a ton of cranking down. the bottom plate was considerably rusted but still good. ****.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #356  
No. My toilet flushes in the standard direction :laughing: But I don稚 know why the thumbnails are upside down.

At first glance of the thumbnails I thought it was a tractor laying upside down in water with reflection and HAD to look to see what happened. I opened twice because the full picture was not what I was expecting to see. Glad it was just a thumbnail issue instead. :laughing::laughing:

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #357  
Yeah so am I! That would have left a mark:laughing:

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #358  
I changed the direction of the drain for the gutter, the water should run across the driveway into the woods instead of at the new garage and to the left.

I hand dug everything and then got some sand with the 4540 to fill the trench halfway up where the drain was.

We also put some wood with the 4540 just so we can have a fire tonight if we want.101_1849.JPG101_1851.JPG101_1852.JPG101_1854.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #359  
Well not actually today. On Thursday I was bush hogging with my 4510. Something caught the fuel line underneath and pulled the line off the tank. I smelled the diesel fuel and shut it down. I broke a branch off a near by bush and stuck it in the fuel line, it kind of stemmed the flow. I lost about half a tank of fuel. I had to leave it. Not in the best place to work on it. Lots of rain since. The prior owner had placed a large steel plate under the tractor to protect the exposed lines, I suspect he had troubles before that. Hopefully there is room enough for me to put the line back on the nipple, if not I will have to drop the steel plate to gain access.
Again not in a good place to do that and everything is a soggy mess should I have to tow it up the hill to a better spot. We shall see. So I guess today I did nothing on my Mahindra and until I can get the line back on so I have fuel I will not be doing for awhile.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #360  
The fact that threads and holes are damaged, means it was operated while loose. Just cause the bolts were torqued, doesn't mean that things were properly/tightly seated together. If the tire wasn't off the ground, it could have been on a bind that didn't allow the "proper torque" to pull it together. Such things require closer observation than a "good walk around". You also need to take things like "tractor weight" and "the earth" out of the equation when checking torque on such things.
The boy who has an Electrical and Mechanical Engineering degree sat me down and explained why they should have done exactly what you informed. Take the weight off the tires when torqueing wheel bolts. Apparently they didn't properly torque them at the 50hr service or at 89hr for the 100hr service.
Thank you.