What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #851  
i meant wood!!!! geez, just caught it. **** arthritis!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #852  
I am enjoying my 3 point mounted trailer mover-suitcase weight bracket. Used it again today, using my 12 ft. flatbed trailer to haul brush to the burn pile after cleaning up my footpaths. My 5 acres is a very rugged wooded piece of ground, with numerous wet weather creeks, I really enjoy walking the land back there where I can see nothing man made.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #853  
jerry - i am so low on weed this year due to access to it - I am most envious. wish i ad some of it. nice!

I'm glad you clarified that, I was a little startled by that one! LOL

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #854  
I'm glad you clarified that, I was a little startled by that one! LOL

I was wondering where I could find big enough baggies to give him some of my wood...... Take some big rollin' papers too.... [ not that I would know or sumptin' ] [ Hey man, ya got any wood??? ]

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #855  
Maybe I’m in the wrong business I mean big rolling papers and small baggies what’s the going rate fellas. Lol

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #856  
I was wondering where I could find big enough baggies to give him some of my wood...... Take some big rollin' papers too.... [ not that I would know or sumptin' ] [ Hey man, ya got any wood??? ]

:laughing:

When I read someone was short on their weed when glancing at the email quickly, I had to do a double, then triple take. :confused2:

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #857  
ya well being old and crippled and arthritic all over makes typing a nightmare!!!!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #858  
p.s. i cannot even blame that e and o are next to one another either.... phew!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #859  
p.s. i cannot even blame that e and o are next to one another either.... phew!

Yes, but a lot of us old guys have been typing sooooooo long, that we type before we think. I type stuff, then go back and read it in astonishment, before I quickly go back and edit it. I would have been real happy to oblige him though, if he would have mentioned Mad Dog or Boones Farm wine or stuff to munch on ....... :)

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #860  

Too funny Jerry . . . . :laughing: