WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?
Just got in from plowing 4'' of snow off the drive way .
The first snow over an inch or so we've had since i got my BX23 back on Sept. 4/2004.
That new 60'' Hyd lift and angle front blade with a BX1500 on it I just got in Nov. worked great.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #105  
I've been busy getting my snowthrower ready. Just finished restoring the 74-112 yestarday. I think I've got it ready, I've never used a thrower before but it looks like I may need it tomorrow. Three inches now & still snowing & blowing.

Attachments

• GARDEN TRACTORS 179a.jpg
    GARDEN TRACTORS 179a.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 196
  • GARDEN TRACTORS 185a.jpg
    GARDEN TRACTORS 185a.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 170
   / WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #106  
Hey Brown, I had a good Christmas Eve yesterday, cleared snow from the driveway, hauled the trash cans to the road, back dragged snow from the top of the burning pile, hauled wood scraps to the burning pile, started a fire :D , relocated about 10 yards of snow for the kids' sledding hill, hauled a garden rake to the burning pile, made the fire bigger :D , hauled the trash cans back to the garage.

Merry Christmas!

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?
   / WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #108  
I spent most of the day sitting in front of a computer looking out my window thinking of all the sunlight I waste M-F. Then the highlight of every day, picking up my daughter (2) and taking her home for walks in the woods, pointing out frogs in the pond, watching some Elmo, playing with magnetic letters, and helping her open her fortune cookies after she ate some chicken lo mein. :D Then I hopped on the tractor and moved some dirt as part of a walkway project that I've been working on for the past 85 years. Just before the sun was fully down, I tried out some different toplink lengths to get a little more familiar with my new box blade. Then I came in and watched American Idol with my wife. And now I'm watching NBA playoffs.