What did you do with your Power Trac today?

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #291  
I've been dabbling in YouTube, I'll try and do a video!

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #292  
Not horrendous for my first shot at a YouTube tutorial. There is surprisingly a lot more to that than I thought!
The audio is miserable, sorry.....

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #293  
Nice! Thanks, too. (y)

Just started watching it. Will finish tomorrow.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #294  
Awesome video! The ending had me on the edge of my seat, wanting to scream!

Is it possible that the issue at the end of the video was actually the underlying problem? (I don't want to give the plot away until others have had a chance to see the video.)

Thanks for making and sharing the video. I really enjoyed it. Plus, never having done a seal change, it was great to see how it was for a PT cylinder. Thanks!

All the best,

Peter

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #295  
If it wasn't obvious, I couldn't see that leak from the operator's position, as I pumped another quart out of the tractor... That was me fighting to keep weight on the seat switch while being able to see where it was coming from! The leak that was in the cylinder was visible because it was shooting oil straight up in the air and it was blowing back at me. I definitely had visual confirmation of the cylinder leak.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #296  
If it wasn't obvious, I couldn't see that leak from the operator's position, as I pumped another quart out of the tractor... That was me fighting to keep weight on the seat switch while being able to see where it was coming from! The leak that was in the cylinder was visible because it was shooting oil straight up in the air and it was blowing back at me. I definitely had visual confirmation of the cylinder leak.
:LOL: Yes, it was obvious. That's what had me wanting to scream.:eek:
From my front row seat, it looked like gallons and gallons of oil.

You seemed well prepared for an oil spill. It seems to me that I think about catching oil leaks later than I think that I should.

Thanks again for the video!

All the best,

Peter

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #297  
Ouch. Well, at least you had video evidence as to where to start looking. Good luck on pulling that hose through. When my throttle and choke cables froze up and needed to be replaced, I found they were tie-wrapped to the hose bundle in several places inside the tunnel. So don't be surprised if you find some of that going on in there.

Again, thanks for the video. Nicely done. (y)

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #300  
But I suggest more drama and suspenseful music next time. 🤣
Lol, I don't want to get copyrighted on the music, so I'll just light something on fire for some more drama!

I am seriously dreading pulling that hose out...