What did you do with your Power Trac today?

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #201  
Cleared the driveway of about 2" deep slush and water with the PT-425 and the blade with the rubber lip. Turned a 2 hour job into about 30 minutes of work...MUCH BETTER than clearing all that by hand!

One tip...my driveway is asphalt. Once you get the angle (left to right) and tilt (forward and backwards) you want, set the blade down on the surface in FLOAT and then go for it. The weight of the blade will let the rubber edge float over the asphalt without digging in like it would with the lift control in neutral. Works like a champ! :) (y)

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #202  
No pictures but I am using my York rake on my mile long gravel driveway to remove snow and ice. It’s less destructive than a blade and digs down and breaks up the ice.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today?
Grading some gravel with 1430 ( and adapter from Power Trac to SSQA to 3pt hitch, gets the job done)

Attachments

• Resized_20211217_134003.jpeg
    Resized_20211217_134003.jpeg
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Resized_20211217_133937.jpeg
    Resized_20211217_133937.jpeg
    316 KB · Views: 114
   / What did you do with your Power Trac today? #205  
Just put down 10 truck loads of asphalt millings on my driveway about a quarter mile long. the company would only dump in place so i spread it all out with my little 2425. Took about a day and a half. The trick on getting it smooth was to level it at night. The lights on the tractor really showed the high spots very well so i could level them very easily.

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #208  
Nice

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #209  
The contractor repairing a driveway wall cracked our fire hydrant main water line, which pretty rapidly flooded everything into a muddy mess.

PT with trencher to the rescue. After turning off the water, which with a 4" main is always a challenge, I cut down either side of the the line with the trencher, cleaned the pipe off, cut it, assembled fittings for a new hydrant, glued it up, and then used the PT to press in a t-post to hold the hydrant up until construction is finished.

Oh, and then had to take out a tree that was too close to the wall and chip it with the PT.

Happy camper here.

All the best,

Peter

/ What did you do with your Power Trac today? #210  
Cut down a tree in my yard and used mt 2425 to hold tree sections as i cut them into small enough pieces to put into my smoker. Then used the stump grinder to get rid of the stump in my yard. A good days work .
IMG_8699.JPG
IMG_8703.JPG
IMG_8705.JPG
IMG_8704.JPG