What do you always carry in your vehicle

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #61  
“I didn’t read all the responses but beer isn’t the correct answer is it?”

I had a friend who used to say “ the only thing I like better than drinking is drinking and driving”😂😂
We used to think that was funny until he hurt someone very bad!!!

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #62  
TP
lmao

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #63  
Do you do a lot of off roading or live waaay out there? That's a lot of stuff!! Any room left for passengers? :ROFLMAO:
No voluntary off roading. I try not to ever. Mud holes and come alongs don't have the same appeal that they used to.
Do you do a lot of off roading or live waaay out there? That's a lot of stuff!! Any room left for passengers? :ROFLMAO:
I could get by with chap stick, aspirin, and antacid tablets.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #64  
I never had a bathroom problem until I had my first colon scope. Things got dicey for a while after that. The warning was not there. You gotta go right there and then. It's been about a year, pretty much back to normal.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #65  
I never had a bathroom problem until I had my first colon scope. Things got dicey for a while after that. The warning was not there. You gotta go right there and then. It's been about a year, pretty much back to normal.
Went for one about a year ago. No after problems, but...
My recovery bed was right across from the room where they did the ... invasive proceedure.
I saw the nurse come out with the trolly and the scope on it. She picked it up and gave it a wipe down before leaving.
Holy s--t. If I'd had any idea it was to be that big no way would I have gone.
I'm surprised I retain anything after that.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #66  
Went for one about a year ago. No after problems, but...
My recovery bed was right across from the room where they did the ... invasive proceedure.
I saw the nurse come out with the trolly and the scope on it. She picked it up and gave it a wipe down before leaving.
Holy s--t. If I'd had any idea it was to be that big no way would I have gone.
I'm surprised I retain anything after that.
I don't want to know some things in life.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #67  
Tools, jumper cables, ratchet straps, rags, flashlight, first aid kit, water, and concealed carry for long trips.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #68  
A colonoscopy is like watching sausage being made.
Not fun at all...

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #69  
Tools, jumper cables, ratchet straps, rags, flashlight, first aid kit, water, and concealed carry for long trips.
Just watch what states you carry into. I live on PA/DE/MD border. If I cross into DE or MD carrying, I’m in deep sh__
So stupid, but that’s the nation we live in today. Regulation Nation.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #70  
Those of you who routinely have a gun in your vehicle: have you ever been in a situation where you were happy you had it? And do you leave in the vehicle when you park somewhere?

Not trying to start any kind of political debate, and I recognize circumstances vary around this huge continent of ours. It's just that in 4+ decades of life in Canada (plus one decade in Chicago), I've never seen a handgun, outside of TV etc., or carried by a law enforcement officer. Long guns, used for hunting (or sometimes animal protection), are commonplace up here, but handguns rare. So I'm genuinely curious if having a handgun in the vehicle is a regularly useful "tool" in your neck of the woods, or a fortunately never-needed just-in-case, like a whole bunch of stuff we all carry in a first-aid kit that we expect to never use but are happy to bring along if we ever did.
I have the handgun for the same reason I have the fire extinguisher. Never needed to deploy either, thankfully.