What do you always carry in your vehicle

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #71  
A colonoscopy is like watching sausage being made.
Not fun at all...
I like watching sausage being made but now you took the joy out of that..... :rolleyes:

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #73  
What I always have in all my rides are jumper cables, duck tape, qt of oil, flashlight, rags, gloves and Bandaids, tape and gauze.
In that i sometimes pull a 6 x 12 trailer and haul partial to full loads of furniture/antiques, etc. and i'm many times out in the boonies, i carry in addition to the regular necessary items a Dewalt portable battery powered air compressor and a battery powered (same battery as compressor) 1/2" impact wrench with regular and deep sockets. They're an extra cost but saves time when raising/lowering a scissor jack, removing and screwing in lug nuts.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #74  
20230427_171052.jpg

From a high lift jack to a small compressor. Straps, clevises, tire repair, and battery box.

You should see when I go on road trips....lol

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #75  
Oh man, I carry all sorts of stuff.
In console: Cold weather hat, cold weather gloves, binoculars, paint pen, soapstone, pens, pencils, markers (various colors), note pad, hand flashlight, cap brim green light, headlight flashlight, game measuring tape, leather bank bag for receipts, scotch tape, whiteout, white electrical tape, 2032/9-volt/AA batteries, spare phone charging cord, package of hand warmers, wind proof lighter.

Glove box: tire gauges, trailer light adapters, spare receiver hitch pins, clear safety glasses, tinted safety glasses, eyeglass cleaning wipes.

Drivers door: Bottle of hand sanitizer, 25' measuring tape, simple green hand cleaning gel, leather work gloves, skinning knife, red shop rags, roll of hi-viz flagging tape, roll of duct tape.

Drivers rear door: Roll of toilet paper, bug spray, sunscreen, collapsible dog water bowl, quart bag of dog food (for the dog or baiting coon traps).

Passengers front door: Coil of stainless lock wire

Under rear seat: Fire extinguisher, Comprehensive first aid kit (Includes sterile eyewash solution, clotting gauze, space blanket, chest sucking wound sheet, dental first aid kit, various bandages/wraps, triple antibiotic, ice pack, iodine, aspirin, antihistimine etc. etc.), Hi-viz triangles, 3 flares, NOCO 150 Jump pack, tow strap, machete, shooting sticks, folding saw, Milwaukee tire inflator, tire plug kit, Milwaukee bore scope camera, tyvec suit, foam ear plugs, wool army blanket, long handled ice scraper, folding insulated shopping bag, 2 foot level.

Rear bed: 16' tow chain, 6' lighter weight tow chain, ammo can with ratchet straps, 2-cycle gas, bar and chain oil, 2 long shank keyed alike master locks w/ 6' lock cables, (2) 4' lengths of landscape timbers, 3' length of 1 1/2" aluminum conduit, 2 rubber wheel chocks, hi-lift jack, shovel.

Cross bed tool box: SAE impact socket set, metric impact socket set, SAE wrenches in tool roll, Metric wrenches in tool roll, 1/4 and 1/2" socket set, screwdriver set, punches/chisels, comprehensive set of Milwaukee cordless tools including impact gun, drills, drivers, circular saw, angle grinder, welding F-clamps, c-clamps, (2) 500lb. chain come-a-longs, (2) 3' lifting slings, PB blaster, all purpose spray lube, superlube synthetic grease, locktight, never seize, teflon tape, dial calibers, comprehensive drill bit set, drill/driver bit set, spring loaded centering punch, wire pulling snake, various hammers including a rubber hammer, various pliers, left handed extractor set, magnet on a stick, bag-o-bolts and hardware, bag-o-plumbing fittings, Mapp torch, funnel, speed square, torpedo level, chainsaw wrenches.

If I'm towing a trailer, I throw a floor jack in the bed too.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something:oops:

Last edited:
   / What do you always carry in your vehicle #76  
I carried three many times. Because I needed three once and only had two.
Similar to a trip I took with my last trailer. 10K rated trailer with Load D tires. By the time I hauled my L3800 down to deer camp and back (500mi round trip), I had bought a complete set of 4 load range E tires. I was well within the load range, but I think the 75MPH speed limit was really the killer.

The sad part was none of the new tires matched!! I was stopping at almost every main town to get another tire replaced.

Fortunately, I had a trailer spare that I kept changing each time a tire shredded and I had my Milwaukee impact wrench and a floor jack with me. By the time I got to the last tire, I was like a well-seasoned 1-man NASCAR pit crew.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #77  
Similar to a trip I took with my last trailer. 10K rated trailer with Load D tires. By the time I hauled my L3800 down to deer camp and back (500mi round trip), I had bought a complete set of 4 load range E tires. I was well within the load range, but I think the 75MPH speed limit was really the killer.

The sad part was none of the new tires matched!! I was stopping at almost every main town to get another tire replaced.

Fortunately, I had a trailer spare that I kept changing each time a tire shredded and I had my Milwaukee impact wrench and a floor jack with me. By the time I got to the last tire, I was like a well-seasoned 1-man NASCAR pit crew.
Sounds like you had "one of them days". I use a hi lift jack. I'd like one of them aluminum floor jacks. I have big floor jacks, but no shoulders around here. I like dirt free wheels. Texas has nice shoulders. Some times I go there just to have a flat because it can be such a wholesome enjoyable experience there. Here in Arkansas, you can imagine. They were going to give us shoulders once, but decided to just bush hog it one every few years to beat the trees back.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #78  
extra change for shopping carts at the store. Well thats the plan but it's never there when needed.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #79  
Contempt for young Jeep (brand) drivers with a phone in one hand and high beams on.

/ What do you always carry in your vehicle #80  
And a Trunk Monkey