What do you drive for a truck?

/ What do you drive for a truck? #81  
Bought a 2017 Tundra Double Cab (not the biggest cab) 6.5 ft bed. 4x4, maybe 9 months ago?

View attachment 853326

Once we got finished moving, it is simply our work truck. We take it when we need to pick up large items or pull the trailer on a road. It can go anywhere on the property we need to drive.
I have the 2019 version of your Tundra and had the 2007 version before this one. I put 150k miles on the 2007 with no problems before trading it in on the 2019.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #82  
2020 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 gas engine and 4.10 axle ratio for towing and hauling. I really like the truck and it gets decent MPG running empty too.
I get about 12ish I was hoping for 15 but it didn’t happen.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #83  
2020 Ram Laramie Longhorn, 5.7L w/out eTorque. Bought it new. We have various 7k trailers we tow as needed, generally use a trailer for load carrying unless it is something fairly small. Intend to keep it long term.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #84  
dailys are a 13 volt ( fantastic car!) and a 2019 buick regal tourx station wagon.

farm truck is 2001 2500 suburban with the 8.1L big block. 210k on it. camping, hauling, etc.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #85  
I'm assuming that your 'truck' is a pick-up, which to me is a ute (Aussie for a "Utility").

Mine is an '07 Toyota Hilux extended cab V6 2WD. I bought it 'previously loved' in 2012. It's my only vehicle and use it as such + towing the occasional horse float or hauling a full round of hay in the full box.

It's done everything I've ever asked of it.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #86  
I'm assuming that your 'truck' is a pick-up, which to me is a ute (Aussie for a "Utility").

Mine is an '07 Toyota Hilux extended cab V6 2WD. I bought it 'previously loved' in 2012. It's my only vehicle and use it as such + towing the occasional horse float or hauling a full round of hay in the full box.

It's done everything I've ever asked of it.

We had hilux's and new 70 series LC's when I was working in moomba/innaminka around 2013. They were fantastic. I would gladly take a 70 single cab ute bed. They were all outfitted with large fuel tanks, bumpers, lifts, tires, etc.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #87  
Since we're posting photos...

20240119_123932.jpg

/ What do you drive for a truck? #88  
I get about 12ish I was hoping for 15 but it didn’t happen.
Over a 5k mile oil change interval I’m getting right at or a tenth or two over 15 MPG.

This includes all types of driving but only short trailer pulls (sub 50 miles).

My local driving is rural and interstate with little to no traffic and if not pulling a trailer I can get 16 MPG if careful.

If I’m empty and just on the highway it gets 18 MPG.

I think it’s great MPG for a truck that weighs 7420 pounds empty.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #89  
Here's mine, a 96 F250 PSD with about 250,000 on it. Runs good and is a workhorse. Use it mainly for desert exploring, firewood, dragging stuff home that I don't need and occasional towing.

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 26