What happened to Soundguy?

/ What happened to Soundguy? #33  
It would be simple to tap on Soundguy's T-B-N name via an archive thread to send Soundguy an e-mail.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #34  
It would be simple to tap on Soundguy's T-B-N name via an archive thread to send Soundguy an e-mail.

Hey,how bout everyone send's a pm? Should restore ol SG's sense of worth knowing how much he is being missed.:drink:

/ What happened to Soundguy?

I did that and no response.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #38  

Does not have to be a private message. A regular e-mail can be sent.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #39  
When I joined in 2005, it was because research on a tractor I was purchasing led me here. Because I was and am still learning about tractors, I don’t post much but read a lot. I have seen a lot of excellent contributors either vanish or become sparse, some have passed. I always followed Sounguy when my 8N was my primary tractor, wroughtnharv for fabing and welding, Diamondpilot for trucks and trailers, the list goes on. Hopefully all these guys are doing well.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #40  
One thing about welding threads, the guy from Everlast always comes on and pollutes every thread pandering his equipment. I put him on ignore. Only member on here I did that with.