What happened to Soundguy?

/ What happened to Soundguy? #41  
Hopefully Bird is well too, meant to add him to my list of the original crew.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #42  
He posted at 7:18 this morning regarding Christmas decorations already out at Walmart. :laughing:

/ What happened to Soundguy? #43  
He posted at 7:18 this morning regarding Christmas decorations already out at Walmart. :laughing:

It is not even Halloween, much less Thanksgiving. Have retailers no shame? :laughing:

/ What happened to Soundguy? #44  
It is not even Halloween, much less Thanksgiving. Have retailers no shame? :laughing:

Nope. We were on vacation last week, and every large store we went into had hardly any halloween and thanksgiving stuff and were putting out all the Christmas stuff.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #46  
One thing about welding threads, the guy from Everlast always comes on and pollutes every thread pandering his equipment. I put him on ignore. Only member on here I did that with.

I believe Everlast is a site sponsor. Mark came on a few years ago with a very good deal on a small DC only, welder that they don't even show in their online catalog. I'm extremely well pleased with the work it does.
My only affiliation with Everlast is as a customer.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #47  
My local Lowe痴 had Christmas stuff out 6 weeks before Halloween.

We were camping in PA this July and I wanted to get another pair of shorts. I couldn't find my size in the 2 Wal Marts we checked at. They only had a few larger sizes. My wife said I have to be buy shorts earlier. I said summer just started. I guess if I want shorts for next summer I'll go shopping when it's 10 degrees out. Maybe I can find my size in January. I don't understand retail.

Bob

/ What happened to Soundguy? #48  
I believe Everlast is a site sponsor. Mark came on a few years ago with a very good deal on a small DC only, welder that they don't even show in their online catalog. I'm extremely well pleased with the work it does.
My only affiliation with Everlast is as a customer.

And Mark seems to frequently give a "TBN" discount which TBN members later buy as their best deal. Mark and Shield Arc were great and responsible for me getting my only welder, an Everlast 300S? for $270.

Miss Soundguy, a fountain of knowledge.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #49  
Still no Soundguy.......He was always here.
I will pray for him

/ What happened to Soundguy? #50  
Another AWOL member who had a of worthwhile posts was named "Steve" and username was Stoneypoint or something like that. I looked a couple of months ago and he hadn't posted since April; now I can't even find his profile. I'm not sure if he dropped out, or my memory is even worse than I realized.