What have I done!!!!!???????

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #21  
TC24's are tough to come by right now even if they are retailed everything has been sold and New Holland is waiting for more to come from Japan. There have also been some lost in the ocean this year on a crossing which did not help the situtation any.

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #22  
The local dealer that I just bought my TC18 from has a TC21 HST sitting on their lot, if you get tired of waiting. Personally, I feel the TC24 is the better value, but if you want it now... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ...I know how waiting can be-- I waited a couple of weeks for my TC18, and I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Where in NE Ohio are you?

/ What have I done!!!!!???????
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Did your dealer have a TC24D on his lot ? Or does he have to get the tractor from the factor ? The reason I ask these questions is, because two dealers in my area stated to me that the TC24D would not be ready for delivery from the factory till December. )</font>

I stopped by the dealer today to mention I wanted loc-tight on the wheels when my tractor finally comes in. When I walked in, he said to come on back to the shop to see my tractor! He said there was difficulty finding the TC24Ds and mine came from TN. All he is waiting for is the rear hydraulics kit for the snowblower and I should be getting it by Saturday. Have your dealer keep checking, there must be some more around.

About the wheels - mine came with R-4s and I order turfs. So he will be changing the wheels anyway. When I brought up the subject of wheels falling off, he smiled and asked where I had heard it and admitted to having two separate machines having the problem. But he has sold many class I units, been in business for years, and thinks both times were related to mistakes made in his shop regarding proper torque. They occured a few years ago. They are aware of what needs to be done now and he actually recommended against the loc-tight. They haven't seen a problem since applying the proper torque. In any event, he assured me if there is a problem they will be there that day. That is why I bought locally.

Brad

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #25  
I was talking to the factory in Georgia yesterday and they told me there would be TC24's available for shipment in two weeks to fill retail orders. Maybe your dealer wants to sell you what he has on his lot.

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #26  
Spencer200,
Do you think that the TC24D being delivered in mid Oct. will have the new front end look or will keep the same head light look? Will the tractor be an 03 or 04 model ? Just wondering.

Al

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #27  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( TC24's are tough to come by right now even if they are retailed everything has been sold and New Holland is waiting for more to come from Japan. There have also been some lost in the ocean this year on a crossing which did not help the situtation any. )</font>

Wouldn't it be nice to have a TC24 wash up on the beach in front of you? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #28  
not sure when the change will be made on those!

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #29  
I was told that the new boomer design was targeted for realease in January 04. As far the year of a tractor goes; I have been under the impreasion that anything produced after september would be considered the next year model. Example Tractor built September 2003 would be considered 2004 model. Normally if they change something on the tractor of much importance they change the model number. Example TC24D vs TC24DA or on the Kubota side M6800DT vs M6800DT2

Help or muddy the water?

/ What have I done!!!!!??????? #30  
Thanks for the info. I am just waiting patiently for my TC24D to come in.

Al