What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,881  
120 for TWO?
part number please
suddenly I am thinking about where she who keeps my belly full will be spending 120$

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,883  
I kinda like that as well. I find the turnbuckles to be a bit of a PITA. Seems that no matter how tight I try to make the set nut it eventually vibrates loose and the the entire thing loosens up. I have to keep a constant eye on them.
Exactly why I bought these. The turnbuckles were always coming loose and my implement would bang back and forth.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,884  
yup she who keeps my belly full gonna spend more on my old butt. thanks for item link

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,885  
Just ordered a set for myself as well. It'll be nice to remove the turnbuckles and implement sway from my pre-flight checklist.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,886  
Congratulations! You may not use it a lot, but it sure is wicked fast compared to using a hand-operated or hand-steered motorized tiller. You can really cover some ground with one of those 5-footers. Depending on the job (how big your garden is), it may take longer to hook it up then clean & remove it than it does to do the tilling! :)

And speaking of transmission oil, I'm quite sure the "every 250 hours" is overkill; on mine it's been about 400 hours, but also over 5 years....
I have a small gas powered push type tiller that is almost impossible to start and impossible to hold onto when it gets going. This PTO powered tiller should be hands down better than what I've been using. My neighbor already asked to borrow it. lol

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,887  
I have a small gas powered push type tiller that is almost impossible to start and impossible to hold onto when it gets going. This PTO powered tiller should be hands down better than what I've been using. My neighbor already asked to borrow it. lol
Like this type?

PXL_20230421_214554464.jpg

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,888  
I had one of those once, gave it away when I bought my Troy-Bilt. Yes, it takes longer to till, but it practically runs itself. Plus I use it all season to till between the rows. I have a neighbor coming over this year to do the first tilling. I would really like to have a tiller for the tractor but like I said, I can't justify the expense for something that will be used less than 1 hour a year.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,889  
I had one of those once, gave it away when I bought my Troy-Bilt. Yes, it takes longer to till, but it practically runs itself. Plus I use it all season to till between the rows. I have a neighbor coming over this year to do the first tilling. I would really like to have a tiller for the tractor but like I said, I can't justify the expense for something that will be used less than 1 hour a year.
That thing is a new arrival for me. My neighbor is off to a nursing home, so his son said come take what you want...I took that and a rake lol.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,890  
That thing is a new arrival for me. My neighbor is off to a nursing home, so his son said come take what you want...I took that and a rake lol.
It actually does a good job at cultivating, I used to use it between the rows to keep the weeds down. Don't try to grip the handles tight, just let it pull against your fingers. I liken it to running a buffer, if you try to over-control it and force it where you want it to go, it will just rip itself out of your hands.