What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,301  
We got 3+ inches of rain and lots of downed trees.
Will get them moved if the ground ever dries enough.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,302  
these little iseki 3cy engines pretty efficient. 8-9 machine hours at full bore and 2.3 gallons, thats right up to fuel cap, wiggle tractor, repeat until can't put more in.
then park and say there, done for day.
tomorrow got to punch drain channels in snow banks on low side of road for drainage due to 50+ temps for next 5-7 days as well as few days of rain.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,303  
Ended up around 13 inches. Lot of work to do today. My yard plus 3 customers. Gonna be long day.
Well...better you than me. LOL!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,304  
Went down to the dealer today an bought a barely used Woods 48.30 tiller. Will be delivered in a week or two. I told them no hurry. Will be here in plenty of time to get the garden ready.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,305  
Yeh guys, I got nothing going on with the ole GC, barely even plowed with it this winter, maybe 3-4 times.

Our neighbor down the road has all these stumps, I offered to dig them out....will be good exercise for the tractor lol!

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,306  
Yeh guys, I got nothing going on with the ole GC, barely even plowed with it this winter, maybe 3-4 times.

Our neighbor down the road has all these stumps, I offered to dig them out....will be good exercise for the tractor lol!
I usually start mine about once a month to charge up the battery and let it fully warm up.
This winter not even that.
Supposed to be really nice mid week so the plan is to take the deck off for full servicing and a complete change of fluids.
That's the plan.:rolleyes:

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,307  
Yeh, I'm still waiting for the turf to harden up so that I don't tear up the lawn. It's almost that time. Then the massey will get the lawn sweeper on it...back and forth I'll go, picking up all the little branches and acorns and stuff, dragging all that to the fire pit.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,308  
fixed another hazard flasher relay wire break
did some ground work on driveway with 7ft grader blade.
sat on deck smoking cigar while me and the sun stared at the tractor.
the sun blinked.
I WIN!!!

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,309  
Well...they are calling for 18 plus inches tonight 4\3\24 :( Heavy wet snow and 55 mph winds. I should have had some half dead trees cut on the side of the house but nooooooo, procrastination is my middle name. They are right on the property line between my and my neighbor so I will have to work with them. I hope they make it or at least miss the house. Yes I am a bit worried about that.
Had a near miss, tree came down where I was worried and it was a miracle. Came down between the bedroom (barely scraping by) and my smoker and 3k dollar Weber grill almost ontop of the natural gas meter. A friggin miracle I tell ya. Got to work on getting these widow maker trees gone.

We were without power and internet for three days....My 16kw NG Generac saved the day again. Now everyone wants one in my hood.

GC2410 is begging for action but ground is way to soft and muddy.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,310  
Had a near miss, tree came down where I was worried and it was a miracle. Came down between the bedroom (barely scraping by) and my smoker and 3k dollar Weber grill almost ontop of the natural gas meter. A friggin miracle I tell ya. Got to work on getting these widow maker trees gone.

We were without power and internet for three days....My 16kw NG Generac saved the day again. Now everyone wants one in my hood.

GC2410 is begging for action but ground is way to soft and muddy.
damn. I got lucky, 3 or so years ago I removed the 2 hybrid (lombardy) poplars that were 15 feet from my house. 60-75ft tall and 54-58 inches at base. and since poplar every windy day ALWAYS had roof debris. when planted (trees only 11 or so years old) I did not plan on them growing 5-10 feet a year initially.
you also got lucky. a strike on that meter had the ability to be catastrophic.

luckily my cousin does tree service (advanced tree service derry new hampshire) as a business.