What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage...

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #121  
Well......dam, now I can add to my list. Using my new grapple to move the full burn barrel out to the landfill to dump it. Haven't quite got the "feel" of the grapple controls yet - the burn barrel will still work even though it only half size now.

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #122  
Where to begin? Doing some mowing last summer in the woods, came around a corner and instantly got covered in fluid... freaking out I shut the tractor down thinking I blew a line, jump off to find the fluid is coming from the tire at an alarming rate and I'm a 1/4 mile or better from the house. Jump back on the tractor and drive to the barn in road gear so I didn't have to attempt the repair in the woods.

This summer I was using my tractor as a bulldozer clearing a food plot and managed to rip the hydraulic QD quadrant off the side of the tractor instantly creating a mess.

Then later this summer managed to put my ZTR in the pond blades up with me under it. I am lucky to be alive as I was home alone. We just bush hog the ponds banks now!

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #123  
Wife spun the bush hog around a little too fast out at the side of the "driveway" and clipped one of the yard hydrants - did you know that those stick out a quite a ways behind the tractor? Just a 3/4" riser pipe, but it was just off a 2" main line with about 100psi. Quite a gusher! I was really glad that the guys that installed the main line gave me a couple of big in-line gate valves so we could shut it all off. Not much contest between a bushhog blade at speed vs 3/4" iron pipe.

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #124  
Backed into the side of my house with the Zero turn. Trying to get too close.

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #125  
Well, nothing major yet,but I had a seal go out on my mid mower leaking fluid. Removed the mower deck, tried a repair that didnt help and then just got mad an went to till up garden for fall planting. Oh, did I mention that I failed to remove the rear half of the driveshaft for the mid mower? Well I did. Really wouldn't have been a big deal except i compounded the error by leaving the PTO lever to mid and turning it on....... Noise and busted ujoint. Oh, it isn't std ujoint. Matches a 1978 Toyota, which almost no one makes any more. But I found one and replaced seal also

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #126  
Not me thankfully, but someone locally rented a tractor for some yard work. He wasn't paying attention and managed to snap off the valve of an in ground propane tank when not paying attention. Very lucky it didn't explode, they had to evacuate the entire neighborhood and lost around 1,000 gallons of propane... Made the paper too. Talk about a bad day!

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #127  
Went to get some parts and noticed this. Dealership vehicle seems to have had a oops.

IMG_6974.JPG

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #128  
I don't think it survived an encounter with the rotary cutter.

1478480701406.jpg

/ What have you messed up, with your tractor? Including ROPS into garage... #130  
Ok curiosity got to me, what is the black item? Side grill ?

Yes, left engine cover. The pisser is the right one is $18, the left is over $50. I haven't decided whether to bother replacing.