What is on your wish list?

/ What is on your wish list? #11  
I don't think there is enough space on here for my wish list:D But for now a grapple and a backhoe would be nice.

/ What is on your wish list? #13  
1, another 40 to 50 hp tractor

2, 4 row planter for wildlife plots

3, 3 bottom plow

4, 6 ft bush hog

5, small rotary hoe

6, 7 ft. blade

7, 4 row cultivator and the list goes on. Also another pole barn for all the attachments.

/ What is on your wish list? #14  
Boxblade
Boom Pole
Plow
Seed Drill

Although I grew up on a farm, I'm pretty much a tractor newbie, since it wasn't politically correct for girls to be interested in tractors at that time. While reading these forums, I frequently come across some new attachment that I have never even heard of, which suddenly becomes something I "need".

So what is on your wish list? Mine follow in the order/priority that I want them.

1) Delta Hook quick attach (just put in an order)
2) FOPS certified sunshade (Wells Ag)
3) Finish Mower (undecided)
4) Tooth bar (Markham)
5) Quick spade (Paumco)
6) Wood chipper

Hopefully you guys won't add TOO many more things to my list. :)

/ What is on your wish list? #15  
Welcome in Ozark Hollow !! Nice to have some female views on issues once in a while, so please feel welcome to chime in anytime. Last few times I drove up or down through the Ozarks, I was truly impressed with the beauty of it all. (Stopped at Branson for some good music!!)

I wish you luck with your wish list and happiness and good times while you're waiting and better times when you get them!!!

"MY" wish: to replace my old, drafty, cold, dirt floor drive-shed;
Especially in winter, I would really enjoy a large, heated building for my tractor and implements and my truck. It should have a wash rack with floor-drain and a fan for drying. ...And of course,...a well equipped "heated" shop in a corner. Of course it must be insulated and wired with a "nice, smooth, cement floor"!!!! OH BOY!! ...I can "dream", ..can't I ???

CHEERS!!
. . tug

/ What is on your wish list?
Hi Tug,

Thanks for the welcome. Branson is not too far from where I live. And I am with you on the shed. I have the same thing here, although my shed (complete with an unused old chicken coop attached) does have a gravel floor. Unfortunately it's built on a slope, so the floor is not level! I also am constantly battling to keep the packrats out, since there is no way to seal up the building. It's not likely to change though, too many other things higher on the priority list. I have a nice big barn, but it's on the other side of my creek, and I'm not putting my tractor that far away from me!

Mostly I started this thread to see if there were any tractor attachments I was "missing out" on, but it's been fun to see all the other responses.

/ What is on your wish list?
Thanks for all the responses everyone!

Well so far I have added one thing to my list....

Those grapples look really nifty!

Oh, and I want some hooks for the top of my bucket. :)

/ What is on your wish list? #18  
Oh, and I want some hooks for the top of my bucket. :)

Usefull. But be wary once you get them. I bent my top lip in on a curl lifting some fire wood (more of a huge stump) with the B. Make sure if and when you get them, the are positioned to not place a lot of pressure on the top lips/edges of your bucket.

Enjoy!

/ What is on your wish list? #19  
I grew up on a farm in Fayetteville. Now living in Texas where I can grow something more than rocks.:D I loved the area, just couldn't make a decent living there when I got out of the service in the 60's.
My list:
Tiller
Wood chipper
PHD
Chain horrow with drag (probably have to make that)
Seed drill
and many more...:)

/ What is on your wish list? #20  
A beach rake & a contract with aruba to rake the beaches!