What is on your wish list?

/ What is on your wish list? #21  
A beach rake & a contract with aruba to rake the beaches!

Lawn King you'd get bored! Snow is more fun than sand when your on a tractor.

My short list: big gulp sized cup holder, stereo system, fuzzy dice for ROPS, chrome wheels with spinners, GPS so I don't get lost on my 4 acres.:D

/ What is on your wish list? #22  
After close to 20 years of snow, plowing/sanding/removal, im not sure how much i would miss it.

/ What is on your wish list? #23  
A Jinma tree chipper, to be able to attach some front mount cultivators on my Jinma JM354 and one them KK 30" rear scoops. bjr

/ What is on your wish list? #24  
I currently have a FEL, BH boom pole, regular material bucket and manure fork, bale spear and box blade. I wish one day to have:

-grapple
-BH thumb
-wood chipper
-3ph bale mover
-snowblower
-cab

/ What is on your wish list? #25  
Thanks for all the responses everyone!

Well so far I have added one thing to my list....

Those grapples look really nifty!

Oh, and I want some hooks for the top of my bucket. :)

When you get those bucket hooks, be sure to have reinforcement put on before the hooks. That way you have a better chance of not bending your bucket.;)

Attachments

• P1180004.JPG
    P1180004.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 121
  • P1180002.JPG
    P1180002.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 115
   / What is on your wish list? #26  
#1- Backhoe (I'll probably build one)
#2- 3 pt. PTO sprayer (I have one to re-build)
#3- Toothbar for loader
#4- A gambrel barn to house horses, tractor, implements, etc.
#5- A lot more time to build implements and barns.
#6- A roll back trailer for hauling tractor.

I just remembered too that I want a post hole digger. That would probably be between the sprayer and the backhoe.

/ What is on your wish list?
Doh! I want a posthole digger too. Probably at #4.

Brian, that bucket looks very nice, I like that reenforcement a lot. I really need to take a welding class someday. Maybe I should start a skills wish list.

I think if you don't mind, I may show your design to my neighbor, and see if can hire him to do that for me, he is a professional welder.

/ What is on your wish list? #28  
Doh! I want a posthole digger too. Probably at #4.

Brian, that bucket looks very nice, I like that reenforcement a lot. I really need to take a welding class someday. Maybe I should start a skills wish list.

I think if you don't mind, I may show your design to my neighbor, and see if can hire him to do that for me, he is a professional welder.

I did the same reinforcement on my digging bucket for my 7520 and have had zero problems.

Oh, I use 3/8" for all of my reinforcement metal. 2x2 angle and 8" wide plate on the side front edges.

Attachments

• PC220025.JPG
    PC220025.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 79
  • PC220026.JPG
    PC220026.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 87
   / What is on your wish list? #29  
Two additional 600 sf equipment sheds (I'll do the construction as soon as I locate a supplier for 30-ft long open web steel joists--need 4 of these)
Looking for a 20x40 ft metal carport for the truck and 3 of my tractors.
Brillion hayfield seeder
Flail mower that I can handle with my Mahindra 5525
Hay tedder (used--new ones are super expensive)
Gooseneck equipment trailer (20ft, 10-15K) to haul some of my vintage tractors to parades, etc.
F250 or equivalent to handle the previous item.

/ What is on your wish list? #30  
A snow blower and a place to store the backhoe for the winter while I have the snow blower on