What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #41  
I hate it when I go to buy gas and there are cars waiting behind the car at the pump. And the driver of the car at the pump goes into the station to buy a drink and lottery tickets while blocking the pump.
That's one thing I like about "pay at the pump"... although it sometimes costs me extra. Before that was available I would pull my truck forward before going in to pay, leaving my door open as I drove so that it didn't look like I was leaving.
One day I did that but hadn't moved more than a foot before an alarm went off and two people came running out. I got out with my hands in the air and said "I was just moving out of the way."

It turned out that it had nothing to do with me... for some reason their car alarm had gone off when I started moving.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #43  
People that don't follow my driving rules!!! 😁😁
Doesn't that fall under Carlin's quote, mentioned above? :D

I'm going to add another... people who don't use their blinkers! Whether you are behind them, or waiting to pull out into a long line of traffic.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #46  
Folks who use an apostrophe for plurals.
My wife regularly uses poor grammar. I keep my mouth shut about it, because I have to live with her.

I don't have to live with the OP, so the thread title should be "What are some of your pet peeves." :p

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #47  
Folks who use an apostrophe for plurals.
I try to correct that when I do it, but proofreading is something I am just learning to do. For some reason I hit the shift key when I shouldn't. Or double tap, as I just did. Another thing I do for some reason is write "here" when I mean "Her". I'm not sure why.

Before GPS we would pace between plots when cruising timber. They are generally 660 feet (10 chains) apart and my pace factor was 130, counted every time my right foot hit the ground. Inevitably I would catch myself counting like this; "one hundred sixteen, one hundred eighteen, one hundred SEVENTEEN". My pace factor was pretty accurate, but for some reason I always dropped 117 and had to count out of sequence.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #48  
I believe most folks' grammar becomes rough around the edges after encountering a wild driver,I know mine does. Now that I know how much it bothers them I'll double up from here on. 🤬

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #49  
4 or 5 store clerks standing around playing on their phones or talking with only self-checkout open.
YES, self serve checkout is something I dont use. I will walk out if thats the only option. Whats next, come in on Tuesday to unload a pallet before they “allow” you shopping privileges?