What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #971  
My wife says (loudly) dam! They don't NEED a phone!

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #972  
I don't bring my phone to a restaurant, so it wasn't me!

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #973  
All the people working the counter waiting on the same customer? They all need to see how much sugar the guy is getting, or what kind of donuts.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #974  
People watching music videos on their phone with the speaker on full volume.
Get that on the train a lot, bad enough.
But in any crowded area it's quite annoying.
Also people using a phone like a walkie talkie.
I don't want to hear their personal stuff or bad taste in music.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #975  
On the subject of cell phones, I hate it when people are in a restaurant, usually a fast food joint, and are on their phone talking loudly, like everyone in the place is interested in their conversation. The they give you the evil eye if you stare at them.
Or just the people who have to whip out their cellphone and check it every time it dings, even in the middle of a face to face conversation.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #976  
Or just the people who have to whip out their cellphone and check it every time it dings, even in the middle of a face to face conversation.
Some of the ring tones are downright obnoxious. My brother's was a clip from some song which lasted several seconds. When his wife beckoned, we would hear that same stupid riff repeatedly.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #977  
Here's a very recent one and rant, Driving on a 55 mph 4 lane highway during somewhat inclement weather. Got railgated, flashed, honked at and finally the middle finger driving in the left lane attempting to enter another left lane to make a Michigan left. What really set me off was the road rangers car back window was plastered with Jesus and church stickers. I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with anyone being openly religious and even somewhat vocal about it. However for cripes sake practice what you preach. Good day.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #978  
Some of the ring tones are downright obnoxious. My brother's was a clip from some song which lasted several seconds. When his wife beckoned, we would hear that same stupid riff repeatedly.

I just might be one of your peeves. My ringtone is a clip from a Slim Whitman song.

When I'm calling you-oooo-oooo-ooo,
Will you answer too-oooo-oooo-oooo?

Fun fact. That song was used to save humanity in the movie, Mars Attacks! Slim Whitman's falsetto caused the martian's heads to explode.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #979  
What really set me off was the road rangers car back window was plastered with Jesus and church stickers. I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with anyone being openly religious and even somewhat vocal about it. However for cripes sake practice what you preach. Good day.
I have also found that a lot of hypo-religious people can be quite intolerant and/or judgmental of those who don't share their beliefs.