What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding?

/ What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding? #11  
Get some stuff called Jomax. You add a little bleach and water to it. Not sure what else. The stuff in Jomax keeps the bleach from bleaching, only doing algae killing and cleaning.

/ What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding? #12  
Cup of bleach, cup of degreaser like simple green or 409 added to 5 gallon bucket of water. Apply with car wash brush and leave on siding until it dries. Rinse with pressure washer on gentle setting. Leaving it on helps delay future algae, mildew growth.

/ What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding? #13  
Get some stuff called Jomax. You add a little bleach and water to it. Not sure what else. The stuff in Jomax keeps the bleach from bleaching, only doing algae killing and cleaning.
I had a couple bottles of something very similar, but already had bleach in it. Absolutely cannot remember what it was called specifically (was one of those things I picked up on clearance a couple years before I actually used it), but it did a fantastic job of cleaning and removing the (really bad) mildew. Came in ready spray bottles..

/ What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding? #15  
Bob Vila has a couple of options on his website. I have used the bleach solution for years.
Whatever the recipe, your landscape around the house should be considered per his webpage.

/ What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding? #17  
A typo on TSP.

/ What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding? #18  
OG, my guessing isn't so good today . . .

/ What is the best house wash solution in 2021 for vinyl siding? #19  
I have had great results with 30 seconds outdoor cleaner from Lowe’s. Mix it 1:1. In the past I used outdoor Clorox mixed the same and was fairly happy with that. I sprayed it on with a 25 gallon garden sprayer and then washed it off after sitting a few minutes with the pressure washer.

With the 30 seconds cleaner I applied it the same way, but washed it off with the water hose and I think it did a better job. Outdoor Clorox used to be about 6 dollars a gallon and the 30 seconds was almost 10 dollars, but Clorox went up and they are about the same price now.