What is the warranty offered by Kubota and Kioti?

/ What is the warranty offered by Kubota and Kioti?
Here is a LINK to the document you are looking for.

I have downloaded a copy if you need it emailed to you.

Good Luck, However from what I could tell if you have used it for Rental or Commercial it would only be parts that are covered and not warranty.

/ What is the warranty offered by Kubota and Kioti? #22  
zumsel said:
Why???

Can you tell us how the Kubota warranty was in 2006 compared to Kiotis in 2006?

Jochen

Kubota hasn't changed theirs other then when adding new items! Tractors have been the same for years!

/ What is the warranty offered by Kubota and Kioti? #23  
Thank you cyberroc!

It appears your evaluation is correct, yet I am going to try to get them to pay for the labor seeing how there was a manufacturers defect that directly led to the engine failure.

Thanks again
AI

/ What is the warranty offered by Kubota and Kioti?
Agentiron said:
Thank you cyberroc!

It appears your evaluation is correct, yet I am going to try to get them to pay for the labor seeing how there was a manufacturers defect that directly led to the engine failure.

Thanks again
AI

No problem at all, and sorry to hear of your situation.

I would, as you are, also try for labor to be included. If you can get the dealer to document that it was a factory defect, Kioti may be more open to your request. Just don't screw the dealer in trying to do so, if you are straight forward with them, a good dealer will stand by what they told you. Also, you don't want to 'pee in the pool' as the dealer may be told by Kioti to take on some of the labor cost and the more respectful you are to them, the more likely they will be to helping you.

Just understand that Kioti, like any company, will try to stand by their warranty as much as possible. However I will say (from what I have heard) in most cases it sounds like Kioti will go above and beyond when able as well.

That is way too young to loose an engine, I mean gosh, the tractor barely had a chance to live... :( I will be flying my Kioti flag at half staff today in honor of your loss.

Best of luck!

/ What is the warranty offered by Kubota and Kioti? #25  
Cyberroc said:
Thanks for all the responses!

I actually stopped into Capital Equipment and Supply located in Dewitt and was told the warranty for personal use on the BX24 was 3-2-1 with 3 yrs on the Drive Train, 2 yrs B2B (bumper to bumper), and 1 yr on the attachments. (bangs head as I forgot to ask if this was standard or extended, emailing them now)

On a personal note it was much nicer dealing with this dealer and they were very professional and helpful. It was a good visit and even nicer to drive one around.

Has anyone ever dealt with Capital Equipment and Supply located in Dewitt MI or purchased from them? I would love to hear any experiences with their dealership!

Thanks again...

I have bought equipment from Capital Equipment in DeWitt, MI. They are great to deal with but their prices are almost always higher on Kubota tractors than other Mid-Michigan dealers. Before you buy check out Williams Farm Equipment in Charlotte, MI. They were almost $2K cheaper when I bought my tractor and they are also great to deal with. Williams is also a larger dealer and stocks more tractors and equipment.

/ What is the warranty offered by Kubota and Kioti? #26  
Cyberroc said:
No problem at all, and sorry to hear of your situation.

I would, as you are, also try for labor to be included. If you can get the dealer to document that it was a factory defect, Kioti may be more open to your request. Just don't screw the dealer in trying to do so, if you are straight forward with them, a good dealer will stand by what they told you. Also, you don't want to 'pee in the pool' as the dealer may be told by Kioti to take on some of the labor cost and the more respectful you are to them, the more likely they will be to helping you.

Just understand that Kioti, like any company, will try to stand by their warranty as much as possible. However I will say (from what I have heard) in most cases it sounds like Kioti will go above and beyond when able as well.

That is way too young to loose an engine, I mean gosh, the tractor barely had a chance to live... :( I will be flying my Kioti flag at half staff today in honor of your loss.

Best of luck!

Thank you for your condolances. I will let everyone know how the dispute over the labor turns out. I do believe the dealer will go to bat for me, as he has expressed great hostility toward Kioti for how they have dealt with this issue so far.
AI