What is this? Perhaps a relay?

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #1  

35kioti_noob

Tractor
Kioti CK35
Tractor was working fine, but the wires to this part broke off. Opening and closing the hood broke them.
This part is on the same side as the fuel filter but a little lower and a few inches aft.
So I’m wondering what is it? And more importantly, where do the wires connect?
Any info would be helpful.
01A73CA4-DC73-4261-A21C-75CAB2B9F2D9.jpeg
FBE174E3-A357-4653-AAE2-42292E07A26D.jpeg
01A73CA4-DC73-4261-A21C-75CAB2B9F2D9.jpeg
FBE174E3-A357-4653-AAE2-42292E07A26D.jpeg

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay?
BTW- I'm talking about the little black cylindrical piece of plastic with the two wires sticking out of the end. Could it be a relay? Definitely related to starting. Fuel pump relay? Fuel shutoff? Anybody with a Wiring diagram of the starter circuit could be very helpful. :)

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #3  
Maybe I'm missing it, but you should list your tractor make/model, etc. just so folks know what they are looking at and can help you better.

Is it not starting now?

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #4  
Try to find an illustrated parts breakdown for your tractor (whatever it is). How many wires are on the component? If there are only two it could be some sort of switch or sensor, based on its location. If it is on a line (fuel, etc.) and has two wires it could be a shutoff solenoid. Generally you'll have at least three wires on a relay or solenoid.

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #5  
Try to find an illustrated parts breakdown for your tractor (whatever it is). How many wires are on the component? If there are only two it could be some sort of switch or sensor, based on its location. If it is on a line (fuel, etc.) and has two wires it could be a shutoff solenoid. Generally you'll have at least three wires on a relay or solenoid.
Agreed!

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #6  
thats a connector that plugs into something, relays are generally square boxes

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #7  
Maybe I'm missing it, but you should list your tractor make/model, etc. just so folks know what they are looking at and can help you better.

Try to find an illustrated parts breakdown for your tractor (whatever it is).
I'm gonna take a wild guess that it might be .....

Guess.JPG

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #8  
Looks like a sensor or switch.
Could be a pressure switch or sensor?
Any way to splice the wires back on ?

/ What is this? Perhaps a relay? #9  
BTW- I'm talking about the little black cylindrical piece of plastic with the two wires sticking out of the end.
thats a connector that plugs into something, relays are generally square boxes
Right, it looks like a connector to me. The two black parts unplug when unlatched. I see a yellow wire on the back half in your picture:
plug.jpg