What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,381  
I heard a contractor tell an architect " you can draw a saddle on a chicken but you'll never get it on"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,382  
no matter how hard you try you can't get an egg from a rooster

Nonsense. If the rooster was gender assigned at birth to be a hen and then later went through a non-surgical gender affirmation process to come out as rooster, it is still biologically possible for him to produce an egg.

You are stuck in the old binary way of thinking.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,383  
Nonsense. If the rooster was gender assigned at birth to be a hen and then later went through a non-surgical gender affirmation process to come out as rooster, it is still biologically possible for him to produce an egg.

You are stuck in the old binary way of thinking.
Well in this bizarro world we live in these days you make a good point. Not that I understand or condone it :oops:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,385  
At the beginning!

MoKelly
I'm sorry but I may have to block you. It seems that you use the debilitating concept of LOGIC which has apparently been banned in most commonly accepted norms.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,386  
I'm sorry but I may have to block you. It seems that you use the debilitating concept of LOGIC which has apparently been banned in most commonly accepted norms.

I will have to show this to my wife! She has NEVER called me logical.

MoKelly

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,387  
I will have to show this to my wife! She has NEVER called me logical.

MoKelly
I once accused my sister (an MD) of doing something on a whim. She did not like that. Do you do things on a whim? :cool:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,388  
I once accused my sister (an MD) of doing something on a whim. She did not like that. Do you do things on a whim?

OMG. I am an accountant by education and training.

Debits on the left. Credits on the right.

Debits equal credits.

Assets equal liabilities plus equity.

Balance the books every month. Report every quarter.

I think you know the answer to the question.

MoKelly

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,389  
OMG. I am an accountant by education and training.

Debits on the left. Credits on the right.

Debits equal credits.

Assets equal liabilities plus equity.

Balance the books every month. Report every quarter.

I think you know the answer to the question.

MoKelly
Glad you have a sense of humor...my Grandson is a CPA; I told him the joke about the constipated accountant and all I got was a grimace. I will have to say I've heard enough lawyer jokes until some are actually funny now.