What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,901  
You must be a wino if you think the opposite of white is red.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,903  
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men" -plato

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,905  
How come when I am at work and I press the Home Button on my phone am I still at work?

Clearly, it's not programmed correctly. You need to add a subroutine called Retirement.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,908  
\
I don't think children are inherently honest.

100%

Children learn right from wrong at a very early age. However, it does tend to take most of them a few years to develop nefarious leanings, which can end up leading to outright fraud.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,910  
That DOES go along with your signature, Pretty happy I never had to work for you...

Actually, I'm really an easy going guy. You could ask anyone who knows me.
The quote was from my boss when I worked at a local restaurant in my teens and early twenties. She was a real b!$%&.

When I had trucks on the road, my drivers told a lot of people how good I was to work for. My first driver worked for me for 38 years. He had a heart attack in 2017 after smoking all those years. I offered him $1000 once to quit, but he wouldn't do it. I had to buy a conestoga trailer for him because he had enphesyma and couldn't tarp loads without assistance.
Another driver worked for me for 14 years, longer than he had ever worked for anyone else. My last driver worked for me for eight years, until I retired in 2019. I had a couple of others in between, but they didn't really want to work.
Way back in the '70s my later to become brother-in-law drove for me, and I fired him, twice. Too long of a story to relate here, but it involved women and alcohol.