What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #842  
I'm an Eagles fan, but their schedule really has been easy this year.

Thats why they will probably go. Easy schedule is a HUGE component of who goes all the way.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #843  
Too soon to tell...
Teams that peak early in the regular season sometimes fade going into the playoffs...
Hoping to see all the teams that make the playoffs have at least a winning season...

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #844  
Thats why they will probably go. Easy schedule is a HUGE component of who goes all the way.
Easy schedule only inflates wins and egos. Real time is who they face in the playoffs (if they get that far, and they should).

2018 was a special year, they didn't even win their division.

Anyway you cut it, Howie Roseman really has done a good job with people.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #845  
Too soon to tell...
Teams that peak early in the regular season sometimes fade going into the playoffs...
Hoping to see all the teams that make the playoffs have at least a winning season...
At least the NFC east isn't the laughing stock of the league this year...

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #846  
Easy schedule only inflates wins and egos. Real time is who they face in the playoffs (if they get that far, and they should).

2018 was a special year, they didn't even win their division.

Anyway you cut it, Howie Roseman really has done a good job with people.
Yes he has, but I disagree with your statement @ easy schedule.
An easy schedule mean weaker opponents, which also means the season is less of a grind on the players.

Think of it this way: Which team is more rested after a long season of games? One that plays a lot easy teams or one that plays a lot of tough teams?

I know I always felt less beat up after I played football against an easy team than a hard team.

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl?
The Saints played a remarkable game this week, shutting out the raiders, with their top 3 players out with injuries.
Never before have I seen a team with so many of their top players out injured in so many games.
If none of their top players were out with injuries the rest of the season they would have no trouble beating Tampa to win their division.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #848  
7-0 Eagles needed 4th quarter to beat 1-5-1 Texans. 1-5-1 Texans.

That said, 8-0 is impressive.

Last edited:
   / What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #849  
they aint going undefeated

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #850  
7-0 Eagles needed 4th quarter to beat 1-5-1 Texans. 1-5-1 Texans.

That said, 8-0 is impressive.
The chances of winning a game Sunday and wining a game Thursday back to back are very low in the NFL