What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #851  
The Saints played a remarkable game this week, shutting out the raiders, with their top 3 players out with injuries.
Never before have I seen a team with so many of their top players out injured in so many games.
If none of their top players were out with injuries the rest of the season they would have no trouble beating Tampa to win their division.
LoL...Way too many games left to be making absurd predictions...Actually I think Atlanta has a lot better chance of winning the division over the Saints if the Bucs don't turn things around...!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #853  
So pipe down...we don't need any comments from the peanut gallery...!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #854  
I could not care less !
My sentiments exactly.
I can do many more constructive things with my time than watch a bunch of overpaid, testosterone crazed savages smash into each other, getting concussions for a couple of hours, while being narrated by overpaid, has-been players and talking heads.
I'll pass.....

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #855  
My sentiments exactly.
I can do many more constructive things with my time than watch a bunch of overpaid, testosterone crazed savages smash into each other, getting concussions for a couple of hours, while being narrated by overpaid, has-been players and talking heads.
I'll pass.....

I’ll listen on the radio while I work. Football & baseball are kind of relaxing on the radio.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #856  
LoL...Way too many games left to be making absurd predictions...Actually I think Atlanta has a lot better chance of winning the division over the Saints if the Bucs don't turn things around...!
I don’t think they will. Saints lost a great coach & QB. Bucs are a rudderless ship with Brady aging & divorcing.

I’ll stay with Bills/Eagles
San Fran & Chiefs likely if they don’t

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #857  
I don’t think they will. Saints lost a great coach & QB. Bucs are a rudderless ship with Brady aging & divorcing.

I’ll stay with Bills/Eagles
San Fran & Chiefs likely if they don’t

Was not predicting SB teams...just what might happen in the NFC South...

As far as the Bucs go...the distraction of Brady's family issues may have waned with enough time left to turn it around...they are hardly rudderless and they are not without capable talent...

Watch for the teams that peaked early to falter in the playoffs...

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #859  
Who exactly are you ? The site smartass? Kevin .

If you only knew...now pipe down...or do you always make comments in threads you profess to not care less about...?