What the heck are these?

/ What the heck are these? #13  
   / What the heck are these? #15  
On my phone, theres a button that looks like a camera when using google search.. It captures a picture than searches the net.
D13DC64B-9614-4425-84EA-CEE408B5E76D.jpeg

/ What the heck are these? #16  
post a picture of only 1 of these on plain background, not wrapped in plastic

/ What the heck are these? #17  
My wife ordered one of those boxes of supposedly undeliverable items from Amazon and this was in it.
I don't understand the first sentence of your post. Can you provide more background? How or why would your wife order undeliverable items from Amazon? I don't even understand what that means.

/ What the heck are these? #18  
I don't understand the first sentence of your post. Can you provide more background? How or why would your wife order undeliverable items from Amazon? I don't even understand what that means.
you can go to amazon and purchase mystery boxes of items that were returned as undeliverable. They are guaranteed to be of at least equal or greater value as what you pay. It's kinda like gambling or playing the claw machine.

/ What the heck are these?
They are not contoured. They are much too large to be cupholders, measuring 12" 9" and 6" in diameter.
I put the Google search app on my phone and tomorrow I will get one of them out and take a good photo and post it and see if Google search can figure out what it is.

/ What the heck are these?
you can go to amazon and purchase mystery boxes of items that were returned as undeliverable. They are guaranteed to be of at least equal or greater value as what you pay. It's kinda like gambling or playing the claw machine.
It's a mystery why my wife wanted one but after getting it she isn't interested in getting any more. Maybe a dogs foot warmer and a banana holder and a couple more things are worth $50 to someone but I rather buy a couple cases of beer.