What the heck happened?!

/ What the heck happened?! #51  
---------------------------------

Is there any place out of curiosity, that explains what the necessity was to change and what was actually changed? New platform entirely or just an updated version?
Yes, click this link: Welcome back

/ What the heck happened?! #52  
Thanks Moss. That's enough info for me.

Having some health issues at the moment. I wonder when I will walk into a Doctors office and be told, Hey yeah, sorry, but that organ is no longer supported.
Yikes! On the bright side, yesterday was what we call "Liver Day" in our family.... The 14th anniversary of my mother in-law's successful liver transplant. (y)

/ What the heck happened?! #53  
Doesn't matter to me. I'll figure out how to use it eventually. No sense fretting over things outside my control. Text seems bigger and bolder which helps out with my failing eyesight.

/ What the heck happened?! #55  
It was a mess the first day but everything seems fine today. The same thing happened the last time they up graded.
I'm happy.

/ What the heck happened?! #57  
Posts per page and My home have been added now. My home was just renamed from "Watched"

/ What the heck happened?! #58  
The Cats once or twice adjusted the entire size of the TBN screen to tiny font. I had to reboot the computer to get it back to normal. They won't tell me how they did that. Is a smaller font encompassing more information on one screen a possibility?

I tried to change number of threads shown per page as per the other thread going about this, but it had no apparent effect.

Last edited:
   / What the heck happened?! #59  
One thought. . .

On the Home Page, near the top, there are the tabs for Kubota news, JD news, Bobcat news, NH news and Kioti news. But. . . The most updated news story for any of them is from 2019, and I believe NH from 2016. Can ya take that out so I quit looking, or start adding some news to it. I mean, fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 342 times, shame on you. Just kidding, but really, do those tabs really serve a purpose other than to trick me once again into looking?

/ What the heck happened?! #60  
One thought. . .

On the Home Page, near the top, there are the tabs for Kubota news, JD news, Bobcat news, NH news and Kioti news. But. . . The most updated news story for any of them is from 2019, and I believe NH from 2016. Can ya take that out so I quit looking, or start adding some news to it. I mean, fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 342 times, shame on you. Just kidding, but really, do those tabs really serve a purpose other than to trick me once again into looking?

Indeed that's an outdated section of the site. Right now clicking to "home" is pointless. Clicking on the logo takes you to the forum listing page.