Buying Advice What Tractor to Upgrade to?

/ What Tractor to Upgrade to? #21  
For 15k you should be able to find a 3038e no problem, I purchased my 3032e off CL and saved a fortune vs a dealer. 08 with 390 hrs fully serviced, garage kept for $12,500. Lots of E's out there for sale, they are a very popular tractor. I love mine, just know the loaders aren't the strongest when it comes to lifting capacity. I can make more trips and take less material each time so it doesn't bother me. Sure I wanted a 4xxx series but on a fixed budget I couldn't swing it. For a no frills tractor contrary to what some say I think the E class is a good group of machines.
My buddy has a 2016 3038e and he really likes it as well. Good luck whatever you decide.

/ What Tractor to Upgrade to?
I'm thinking it's going to have be something used for the budget I have and my two local Deere dealers have large used equipment inventory networks. I'll start doing the research on the 3032 and 3038 models. I don't do a lot of loader work, so 1100 to 1200lbs is plenty of lift. But having power and weight are probably my biggest needs out of a machine.