What was your first TBN post, ever?

/ What was your first TBN post, ever?
I think some of the early posts were lost, because I was talking to others before I decided on a PT.
Could be. The one I dug up was 6 weeks after the ‘join date’ indicated on your profile.

/ What was your first TBN post, ever? #12  
My first posts / replies seem to be missing. I joined in Feb 2005 yet the earliest of my posts I could find was 2 months later in April. I know I replied / posted right after joining but can't remember. I suffer from CRS.
I do remember my early posts had to do with the tractor I had bought the month I joined.

/ What was your first TBN post, ever?
My first posts / replies seem to be missing. I joined in Feb 2005 yet the earliest of my posts I could find was 2 months later in April. I know I replied / posted right after joining but can't remember. I suffer from CRS.
That seems to be normal. My first post above was a couple of weeks after I joined.

/ What was your first TBN post, ever? #14  
I think this is mine from Sept 26, 2000

The issue of "gross" verses "net" hp has surfaced. This is a new one to me. First, let's be clear that we are NOT talking about PTO HP, which is a measure of how much HP is available at the PTO after the rest of the tractor has siphoned off what powered it comsumes.

This started with the observation that, although one might expect the B2910 to have 29HP, is has 30HP. But the fine print says "gross HP", which in itself isn't too odd until you look at the literature for the L3010, 3410, 3710, and 4310. In the book they quote both Gross and Net HP (along with PTO HP). The Net HP corresponds to the tractor model number i.e. 30HP for the L3010, on up to 43HP for the L4310. The gross HP for each machine hovers around 10% higher than the net.

So what the heck is the difference between gross and net HP?

/ What was your first TBN post, ever? #15  
I'm too lazy to look, and it was under a different name tied to netscape email account, but i'm guessing it was about 'what tractor to buy' kind of post, and somebody (Moss) suggested a golf cart looking tractor that my wife eventually talked me into buying.