What water bottle do you have?

/ What water bottle do you have? #31  
I have a "Reduce" tumbler that we got as a Christmas present three years ago. Fits nice in the Cub Cadet cup holder and keeps the wine nice and cold on hot days. And it is fairly stout and well made. :)

/ What water bottle do you have? #32  
That's my go to, espicially during the summer, it's a 1 gallon jug and no it doesn't fit in any cup holder, It stay cold for a long time and most importantly it rarely get empty but I fill it back up at noon just to make sure it doesn't by the end of the day. I like to make sure I don't run out of water, with this jug I can wash my hand, give water to my dog or poor some on my head if I need to while still have plenty to drink.

1714130690553.png

Last edited:
   / What water bottle do you have? #33  
My kid has one like in post #10, it is called an Owala Flip sip. You can drink from it like a straw OR drink out of it like a cup. He likes it.

I use a big 32 oz insulated mug I got at Costco. It has a flip top lid to keep the dust and dirt out of my water. It comes with a sissy stick, but I don't use that. Just flip up the lid and take a sip.

/ What water bottle do you have? #34  
Between me, my wife, and my children, we have quite the assortment. They've got bottles of all kinds, I might grab one, but just as often I'll fill a coffee thermos with water.

/ What water bottle do you have? #36  
Have you ever tried the Cucumber-Lime? That is the only Gatorade flavor I have found likable to me.
No, I've only gotten the ones that were allowed when preping for a colonoscopy.
I hadn't found any that I cared for.

/ What water bottle do you have? #37  
I like a plain old 30 oz Yeti, full of ice, and retop with whatever cheap bottles of water are on sale at the gas station.

/ What water bottle do you have?
I'm the OP and agree you need more than one of these. I bought a 40 oz one at Costco but it's huge and awkward. It's OK for the barn or outside and holds enough when it's hot.

Next I have my eye on a 32 oz Yeti that will fit better in the car or truck and still holds enough to be meaningful.

Thanks for all the great responses.

Last edited:
   / What water bottle do you have? #39  
I'm the OP and agree you need more than one of these. I bought a 40 oz one at Costco but it's huge and awkward. It's OK for the barn or outside and holds enough when it's hot.

Next I have my eye on a 32 oz Yeti that will fit better in the car or truck and still hols enough to be meaningful.

Thanks for all the great responses.
If ya want to go quality but cheaper, buy the basic Walmart Ozark trail 32oz stainless cup and then buy the better Yeti lid / cap separately ... Best of both worlds and still have a cheap backup lid in case you misplace the better Yetti cap like I always do, lol
😎

/ What water bottle do you have? #40  
But then you have to buy the Gatorade, what little of it I've tried I didn't care for at all. I was restricted as to which ones I could have then while prepping for a procedure.
I don't mind it, sure tastes better than that stuff they used to prescribe for a colonoscopy. I tend to sweat a lot so I'll supplement water with the Gatorade.
Then again, I'll drink Moxie which is not something that's universally enjoyed. :D