What would you change if you could?

/ What would you change if you could? #1  

ledebuhr1

Bronze Member
Is there anything you wished was different on your tractor?? Like something that the manufacture could do to make it better. tell your model and what you wish was different.

/ What would you change if you could? #2  
MF 1440
Move the range selector about 1" further from the fender.
That's it.

/ What would you change if you could? #3  
I have a NH TC30 and overall am very pleased with the tractor. However, one thing that I think would be an improvement is installation of an "idiot light" or indicator of some type on the instrument panel so the operator knows when the parking brake is engaged.

/ What would you change if you could? #4  
JD 790

1- 2 stage clutch where you could feel the point hwere the 2nd stage is reacehed

2- latches that stay secure when holding the side panels on

3- rear and forward work lights built into the cost of FEL attachment, we all put them on later just charge us for them upfront

All minor stuff great tractor!

/ What would you change if you could? #5  
kubota b2400
whish they would just use words to describe functions of levers instead of those silly pictures.

/ What would you change if you could? #6  
I'll second that one Frank

/ What would you change if you could? #7  
Instead of change how about adding at least one good rear view mirror.

31.2F..Clear sky. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ What would you change if you could? #8  
I wish mine was easier to get on. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ What would you change if you could? #9  
NH TC35D
I would move and or redesign the cup holder / tool box. The cup holder isn't deep enough to keep a bottle of water securely and the tool box is really only suitable for maybe keeping gloves etc. in. I actually am thinking of unbolting mine and removing it.
I keep nothing in it and it's removal would make it even easier to get on and off the tractor.

/ What would you change if you could? #10  
Mark; If your going to remove it, send it to me, I've been waiting since early October to get one for my TC35. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif